NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest johnson293

Was just on Sky Sports News.

Are they always right though? Just thought other outlets would have started reporting it by now.

If this leads to Simpson being replaced, then fine. We've proved that we can get decent players in, and it shouldn't be too difficult to find a better RB than Simpson.

At the moment, he has two years left on his contract and there's no rush.

Post of the year!

Guest palnese

Swap deal for Bradley Orr

Replace an average RB with a poor one? QPR fans don't rate him at all, from what I've heard/read.

Guest palnese

Swap deal for Bradley Orr

Replace an average RB with a poor one? QPR fans don't rate him at all, from what I've heard/read.

Definitely 100% serious post

:lol: O0

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

Charlton chief: "We've contacted Prem League to register concern at public statements made by Newcastle after they withdrew interest"

Guest johnson293

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

All about the game tomorow

clearly something is up

Oh, clearly - he hasn't even changed his twitter name to @dannysimpson5 yet either.

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

All about the game tomorow

clearly something is up

Oh, clearly - he hasn't even changed his twitter name to @dannysimpson5 yet either.

That is probably why he rejected the contract, He is wearing a different number in Danny Boy

Charlton chief: "We've contacted Prem League to register concern at public statements made by Newcastle after they withdrew interest"

What did we say?

We were told these players would be in before going to America.

Then the Leeds match.

Then the Fiorentina match.

Don't worry they'll be in for the start of the season.

Well one will definitely be in for the Sunderland match.

When does this end? Does it end? With 7 months of preparation, it is completely out of order that we're still searching for ideas this late.

:sadnod:

F***ing ridiculous.

Guest johnson293

What did we say?

Basically confirming in yesterdays PC that we had an interest and bid in for their keeper. They are saying there was an agreement between the clubs that we wouldn't comment on it.

Egyptian U-20 striker Mohamed Salah says NUFC want to sign him on a season long loan from Arab Contractors SC.

(Ahram Online)

“Newcastle will soon make an official offer to sign me for one season. I don’t think Contractors will refuse to let me play in the English Premier League,” he told Ahram Online.

During the World Cup, Salah bamboozled opponents with some neat tricks and superb footwork but he was often blamed for failing to apply the finishing touch, having wasted many goal-scoring opportunities.

Guest reefatoon

Egyptian U-20 striker Mohamed Salah says NUFC want to sign him on a season long loan from Arab Contractors SC.

(Ahram Online)

Newcastle will soon make an official offer to sign me for one season. I dont think Contractors will refuse to let me play in the English Premier League, he told Ahram Online.

During the World Cup, Salah bamboozled opponents with some neat tricks and superb footwork but he was often blamed for failing to apply the finishing touch, having wasted many goal-scoring opportunities.

that sounds a lot like Shola but without the neat tricks and superb footwork.

(Ahram Online)

“Newcastle will soon make an official offer to sign me for one season. I don’t think Contractors will refuse to let me play in the English Premier League,” he told Ahram Online.

Are you Lomana in disguise, are you Lomana, are you Lomana, are you Lomana Lua Lua in disguise! :laugh:

Regardless of whether people rate Simpson or not, I find it alarming albeit not surprising if we were unable to keep such a player at NUFC.  I cannot imagine his contract demands are outrageous either and he certainly is young enough.