NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

If this leads to Simpson being replaced, then fine. We've proved that we can get decent players in, and it shouldn't be too difficult to find a better RB than Simpson.

At the moment, he has two years left on his contract and there's no rush.

If this leads to Simpson being replaced, then fine. We've proved that we can get decent players in, and it shouldn't be too difficult to find a better RB than Simpson.

Fuck me.

You mean like the search for a LB and Striker.

f*** me.

words out of my mouth

Guest johnson293

Danny Simpson contract talks broke down, QPR in for him- SSN

Was that on SSN TV channel, as can't see anything about it anywhere online, other than Twitter bollocks?

f*** me.

It's like NUFC bingo - mention anything bad about Ashley and he's on like a computer generated response, only duller.

If we do these good things, he'll sell off the best players in January and next summer though. Rinse and repeat.

Wow ... how do you even enjoy following the team, I mean you clearly don't, so what's the point? You've pretty much decided that no matter what happens, it's all going to end up badly anyway. Depressing!

So even if Newcastle finish 6th you've already decided it wouldn't even be a good thing really, because all the good players will then be sold. I'm sorry but that's some next level doom mongering right there. Damn.

If we do these good things, he'll sell off the best players in January and next summer though. Rinse and repeat.

Wow ... how do you even enjoy following the team, I mean you clearly don't, so what's the point? You've pretty much decided that no matter what happens, it's all going to end up badly anyway. Depressing!

So even if Newcastle finish 6th you've already decided it wouldn't even be a good thing really, because all the good players will then be sold. I'm sorry but that's some next level doom mongering right there. Damn.

:thup:

Guest johnson293

Tend to agree, but contract talks 'breaking down' (if true) rather than simply continuing is never a good sign.

Only thing I can find is 'Utd for Newcastle' on twitter claiming this news was emerging.

But, having been signed January 2010, you'd guess he won't be on that high a wage, and he's still under 25 (isn't he?), so you'd think there shouldn't be the same problems with his contract negotiations as there were with Nolan/Barton, which were probably related more to their respective ages.