NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Is NUT pulling our pissers there?

From 0:32, says it's likely to be his last game in a Marseille shirt, and could end up at Newcastle in England.

You should probably point out that it's the reporter doing the voiceover that says this, not the player. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Ben Arfa news is 'relatively positive', whatever that means.

This Twitter again?

Yeah, guy from the Journal/Chronicle. Now he's saying he's pretty sure there is firm NUFC interest in Ben Arfa. :frantic:

On occasion they have been known to actually ring up the players agent, as most can be gained from the FifPro website. I remember one such example of a journalist ringing John Mensah's agent.

lol to the doubters. this persistance must have SOME foundation to it and its definitely do-able and realistic. we're still a big club - especially abroad. and why not get our hopes up? its exciting. looking forward to the new developments tomorrow.

come to tyneside, hatem!

I think I'd genuinely jizz in my pants if we signed Ben Arfa. But I refuse to get my hopes up, life isn't that kind to us.

Oh goodness not another one ... people who claim they refuse to get their hope up are the ones who have done exactly that! If he doesn't end up here you'll be the first ones whinging and moaning about it because you did get your hopes up.

Just take a deep breath and don't worry about it so much. He's only one player of many we will be looking at if this story is true. It's not the end of the world if we don't sign him, and signing him doesn't guarantee he will single handedly transform the club either. Just take the reports as they come and let it play out.

I wonder if Habib put in a good word? May have met him in Marseilles since they both effectively live there. Well thats where Beye went to recuperate for 6 weeks after his injury off Cattermole. Wouldnt be surprised if he still lives there over the summer.

Guest neesy111

I'm sure someone on here had a pick of Anal looking like he was doing a stand-up show lol, looked funny

Guest Geordiesned

Someone purporting to be Kazenga LuaLua on Twitter says that he's off to Brighton tomorrow.

Guest Geordiesned

With xisco and Campbell or for footballing reasons?

Looks like it might be with Xisco and Campbell as he's just tweeted "Nooooo just seeing the lads for a night out" when asked if he was leaving. :lol:

Guest antz1uk

from mark Douglas in reply to my question regarding his tweet about Ben arfa...

@antz1uk No-one will ever buy the paper if I start giving stuff away! Just confirming #nufc definitely have an interest.