NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Reo-Coker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smith

Where has Reo-Coker been of late though? Seems like ages I've seen him play.

Smith hasn't played any 'football' for about 4 years man

See your point, but there are lots of people better than Smith (obviously).

Aye, Xavi for one. But on our budget, Reo-Coker would be more than desirable

Players like Lucas Pacheco Affini (whom we've been mildly linked with) for example.

Not saying Reo-Coker would be a bad deal like. He was really good/ is decent, so possibly worth a punt.

Where was this? :lol:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6659069,00.html

All the way down. Mildly ;)

How much of Grêmio Prudente do you watch then?

One game. Not that he played. Can't really say that me seeing him have anything to say really. Done Wise-scouting on him, that's all. He's linked to Premier League clubs, young, and out of contract. We should have room for these types of signings tbh.

Don't know if there's some sort of deep-rooted NUFC joke in there but you're joking, right?

About?

One game. Not that he played. Can't really say that me seeing him have anything to say really. Done Wise-scouting on him, that's all. He's linked to Premier League clubs, young, and out of contract. We should have room for these types of signings tbh.

Don't know if there's some sort of deep-rooted NUFC joke in there but you're joking, right?

About?

Are you retarded? Genuine question.

About?

Pretty much every part of that last post. Re-read.

Also, I'm interested as to when in his career Nigel Reo-Coker was a "very good" player.

About?

Also, I'm interested as to when in his career Nigel Reo-Coker was a "very good" player.

Seems okay to me. Other than probably disagreeing as far as taking a quite unknown player. A trial doesn't hurt anyone.

Early stages of his career, although "very" may be a bit too much.

Reo-Coker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smith

Where has Reo-Coker been of late though? Seems like ages I've seen him play.

Smith hasn't played any 'football' for about 4 years man

See your point, but there are lots of people better than Smith (obviously).

Aye, Xavi for one. But on our budget, Reo-Coker would be more than desirable

Players like Lucas Pacheco Affini (whom we've been mildly linked with) for example.

Not saying Reo-Coker would be a bad deal like. He was really good/ is decent, so possibly worth a punt.

Where was this? :lol:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6659069,00.html

All the way down. Mildly ;)

:dowie:

About?

i gotta confess, i tought reo-coker was going to be great when he was at west ham... still an ok-ish player. Atleast compared to smith and guthrie.

Reo-Coker would be a massive step up on Smith and great cover for Tiote.

Without Tiote it all falls apart, NRC though not as talented will at least play the position and do a half decent job.

I'd take SWP on loan as well considering the lack of pace in the team.

SWP gets undue criticism IMO. Obviously he shouldn't be in the England squad as he's not playing for his club, but he's good enough to play regularly for a decent Prem team.

He's got the talent but there's a question mark about his desire. This is a big club and he would be under the same sort of pressure as he was playing for England. He strikes me as being a bit like Routledge and Guthrie, better at clubs with a lower profile. Worth a punt though because he is definitely quality.

Guest Stephen927

Agree with Ian W. SWP gets slated a lot on here, he isn't nearly as bad as some people like to make out.

Due to high wages though, I wouldn't like us to sign him. I reckon if he goes to Fulham he'll be brilliant for them. Would flop at West Ham and here, imo.

Agree with Ian W. SWP gets slated a lot on here, he isn't nearly as bad as some people like to make out.

Due to high wages though, I wouldn't like us to sign him. I reckon if he goes to Fulham he'll be brilliant for them. Would flop at West Ham and here, imo.

Ian W.....right?