NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest sicko2ndbest

Our favourite ITK Twit is spouting Ireland loan fee and personal details agreed

Hope they are paying us the loan fee

Our favourite ITK Twit is spouting Ireland loan fee and personal details agreed

Hope they are paying us the loan fee

He blocked me after I called him an insufferable cunt in response to some of his Carroll bullshit. :lol:

;D

I can't understand why we'd even want Ireland? It'd be useful to have another midfield body until the end of the season, but you'd think he'd expect regular first-team football, wouldn't you? The Tiote/Nolan/Barton triumverate doesn't merit being dismantled, purely on the whim that Stephen Ireland might regain some of his form.

Guest Heneage

I can't understand why we'd even want Ireland? It'd be useful to have another midfield body until the end of the season, but you'd think he'd expect regular first-team football, wouldn't you? The Tiote/Nolan/Barton triumverate doesn't merit being dismantled, purely on the whim that Stephen Ireland might regain some of his form.

If Smith's out for the season and Barton's now considered a RW, Ireland would be needed, my concern is he'd get in Nolan's way, he'd work better in a 4-5-1 off Carroll.

What if one or two of them are injured?  If we can get him in without promising him 1st team football - all for it myself.

I would be too. I'm just saying, surely we would have to promise that. Otherwise it's just a sideways step for him.

Can he play off the striker? What position did he play at Man City when he was doing well?

Guest Chubby Jason

What if one or two of them are injured?  If we can get him in without promising him 1st team football - all for it myself.

I would be too. I'm just saying, surely we would have to promise that. Otherwise it's just a sideways step for him.

Can he play off the striker? What position did he play at Man City when he was doing well?

Off the front-man. Would be excellent.