NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Romaric has been terrible for Sevilla. There will be dancing in the streets if he's sold.

Was thinking the same yesterday. Have only heard bad things about him.

Hasn't Kone been a complete flop there as well?

Gera delivers Newcastle United snub‎

FansFC.com - 10 minutes ago

Newcastle are keen to take Gera to St James Park when the window reopens, but the 31-year-old has revealed an ambition to head abroad

http://www.fansfc.com/story/31464.html

Wayne Routledge hoping to rejuvenate Newcastle United career‎

Journal Live - Mark Douglas - 34 minutes ago

REVITALISED winger Wayne Routledge has not given up hope of resurrecting his Newcastle United career

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/04/14/wayne-routledge-hoping-to-rejuvenate-newcastle-united-career-61634-28518521/

I know NUFC don't seem to want him, I would personally just rather not sell him.

QPR will no doubt want him, although ironically he'll be much less use than he was in the Championship.

He's a one trick pony, that isn't too good at his one trick.

I would be well up for giving Routledge another chance, no idea why he was discarded so quickly. We could have done with him in the last few weeks.

Routledge isn't good enough, the only reason we are discussing him is we let him go without buying a replacement. Pardew put his faith in a couple of crocks in Gosling and Ireland and got caught short.

I would be well up for giving Routledge another chance, no idea why he was discarded so quickly. We could have done with him in the last few weeks.

Routledge isn't good enough, the only reason we are discussing him is we let him go without buying a replacement. Pardew put his faith in a couple of crocks in Gosling and Ireland and got caught short.

I still think he's good enough for the Premier League. He just needs some work on his confidence... whether that will ever improve is debatable obviously.

I still think he's good enough for the Premier League. He just needs some work on his confidence... whether that will ever improve is debatable obviously.

i think that too. he's obviously got the ability as we saw with the way he kept embarassing ashley cole when we played chelsea

I know NUFC don't seem to want him, I would personally just rather not sell him.

QPR will no doubt want him, although ironically he'll be much less use than he was in the Championship.

He's a one trick pony, that isn't too good at his one trick.

What a load of nonsense. Ryan Taylor is a one trick pony.

Routledge won't come back, he's already been quoted saying Pardew told him he wasn't part of his plans (ie doesn't rate him). This sounds more like a way of playing down the move to squeeze more money out of QPR to me.

Guest palnese

He isn't good enough either. He got pace, but that doesn't help since he doesn't know how to use it. And what's the point of having a wide man that cannot cross.

Gutierrez ...

Jonas has improved his crossing over the last couple of months.