NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

What worries me is it's the same set of twats in the same office building who print obth the papers. It's like how the Sunday Sun comes out on a Sunday and contridicts everything the Chronicle has said during the week and the following week the Chronicle comes out and says the Sunday Sun is wrong, it's the same fuckers writing it all up.

Do you realize that us assuming that these things will happen is actually more cliche than them actually happening at this point?

hey oldtype i paid paid particular attention to your man Cha in the first game and he's fuckin class - i too remember him as a shockingly bad forward but he appears to be the classic example of someone being moved to his natural position

did everything right, everything; his distribution, timing and positioning were great - making no mention of his strength and pace...reminded me of Seitaridis when Greece won the Euros actually, an unplayable fullback

have him at the toon in a heartbeat

He had a great game and I'd love us to sign him but... er... yeah, I suggest we look at how he does against Argentina before calling him "unplayable."

I have a serious man-crush on him but he's been a joke for too long for me to believe that he's suddenly hit his prime at age 29.

Do you realize that us assuming that these things will happen is actually more cliche than them actually happening at this point?

hey oldtype i paid paid particular attention to your man Cha in the first game and he's fuckin class - i too remember him as a shockingly bad forward but he appears to be the classic example of someone being moved to his natural position

did everything right, everything; his distribution, timing and positioning were great - making no mention of his strength and pace...reminded me of Seitaridis when Greece won the Euros actually, an unplayable fullback

have him at the toon in a heartbeat

He had a great game and I'd love us to sign him but... er... yeah, I suggest we look at how he does against Argentina before calling him "unplayable."

I have a serious man-crush on him but he's been a joke for too long for me to believe that he's suddenly hit his prime at age 29.

just said he reminded me :lol: not that he was!!!

big, strong, quick full back is what he looks like, simples...best kind

oh and judging him against Argentina!  harsh in the extreme, maybe Nigeria would be better as a leveller

Guest Roger Kint

Heard a lot of rumours(not in the press mind but i dont rate this as realistic so....) about Vagner Love. Had two texts of people who dont know each other, few other mates from various places too that he has been in Newcastle the last week or so and also at Villa and Blackburn.

First i cant see anyway that we would be after him. Second he is on mega money at CSKA so would rule us out. Third is he even any good? Few times i saw him he was dogshit

He's in Brazil isn't he? Playing for Flamengo? IS that only a loan?

Aye, only a loan. Flamengo will be a bit short on strikers if he returns to Europe after losing Adriano n all.

Vagner Love is bound to get upto some shenanigans if he moves to England.

Heard a lot of rumours(not in the press mind but i dont rate this as realistic so....) about Vagner Love. Had two texts of people who dont know each other, few other mates from various places too that he has been in Newcastle the last week or so and also at Villa and Blackburn.

First i cant see anyway that we would be after him. Second he is on mega money at CSKA so would rule us out. Third is he even any good? Few times i saw him he was dogshit

There was talk a day or two back about Flamengo bidding 5 million euros for him. Would that blow us out of the water?

Guest Roger Kint

I would say a bid of 50 euros would blow us out the water to be honest. He is on Colo type money at CSKA, i assume Flamengo have a similar backing to Santos for Robinho unless he choses to dramatically cut his wages for a move home

Guest Roger Kint

32 pages of blind hope

:lol:

Most the pages have players we wouldnt want though. Have you read some? Samaras etc lol

As for that blog.........

God how shit is this site:

http://www.nufcblog.com/2010/06/16/can-newcastle-get-bastian-schweinsteiger-on-loan/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nufcblog+%28The+Newcastle+United+Blog%29

They think we could get Schweinsteiger on loan.  :lol:    :doh:

Edit: Even funnier that he is called "Bastion" during the text  :lol:

He's forgotten his pills, poor old man is getting delusions of grandeour again.