NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

They'd have to get rid of Rossi first and I'd imagine such a big money move would take time. Where has Rossi been linked with?

Scouting at Anderlecht could be anyone out of Biglia, Legear, Proto or Lukaku tbh. Theres a lot of talent there and in Belgium as a whole. Maybe we could pop in and look at Steven Defour?

They'd have to get rid of Rossi first and I'd imagine such a big money move would take time. Where has Rossi been linked with?

Juve and Barcelona. Plenty of teams that would have him, especially in Italy.

That Spanish correspondent (Graham Hunter) was on the radio this morning talking about an Espanyol striker (Osvaldes??? - can't quite remember the name).  Apparently, we have been watching him for ages but all of a sudden Spurs and Man Utd have sent scouts over to watch him this week - infact I think he said 'Arry himself went to watch him.  He said we had a head start on the others and that he would be brilliant in the Premier League.  I don't know anything about him myself.

How much has everyone seen Gameiro play though, really?

Probably 4 or 5 matches this season and countless highlights. He's a top player, which is why I don't think we'll sign him!  :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

His twitter feed

#K_Gameiro9

Lots of Newcastle fans asking him to sign

I may be totally wrong here but isn't Gameiro a typical poacher? In the sense that he doesn't contribute much to attacks.. like a better/younger/faster Lovenkrands..

Not that I've seen much of him but if we are to blow a large sum on one striker, I'd rather have someone who can create opportunities..

That Spanish correspondent (Graham Hunter) was on the radio this morning talking about an Espanyol striker (Osvaldes??? - can't quite remember the name).  Apparently, we have been watching him for ages but all of a sudden Spurs and Man Utd have sent scouts over to watch him this week - infact I think he said 'Arry himself went to watch him.  He said we had a head start on the others and that he would be brilliant in the Premier League.  I don't know anything about him myself.

Was brilliant in the first half o th season. Not seen or heard much of him since as Espanyol have tailed off a bit.

I may be totally wrong here but isn't Gameiro a typical poacher? In the sense that he doesn't contribute much to attacks.. like a better/younger/faster Lovenkrands..

Not that I've seen much of him but if we are to blow a large sum on one striker, I'd rather have someone who can create opportunities..

He's a play off the shoulder of the last man type.