NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Can't see it mentioned

We’ve given a player a deadline this week,” he said. “We think that’s 60-40 in our favour.

“We are pitching for a striker we bid for – that’s been reported. We’re hopeful on that but we’ll have to wait and see. And we’re pitching for another couple of players. I’m sure the fans are disappointed about the Joey situation but we are trying to take the club forward by signing players.”

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/05/27/joey-barton-will-be-in-alan-pardew-s-squad-61634-28772916/#ixzz1NXSmxL1D

Good to see that Ashley is quite relaxed about players seeing out their final year at the club. It means we can keep the likes of Barton and Nolan around next year without committing ourselves to paying them for four years after that. In twelve months time I'd like to think we'll have moved beyond counting them as cornerstone players.

my concern is that the clubs future aims looks a bit uncertain when we are going into the transfer market....how can we convince players to come here when 3 of our profiles doesn´t wont to stay. Quality players who we go for will probably choose more focused clubs like Tottenham, Liverpool etc.

Can I just throw in Colo is off too? There's no substance for it really although with Jonas and Enrique definitely being off he won't be happy, so yeah, Colo is also definitely off.

Oh and Tiotè, definitely off.

Can I just throw in Colo is off too? There's no substance for it really although with Jonas and Enrique definitely being off he won't be happy, so yeah, Colo is also definitely off.

Colo will leave in 2013, when his contract expires.

Colo will leave in 2013, when his contract expires.

Can i have tomorrow's lottery numbers please

kthanxbai

Not if we can force him to hand in a transfer request first

Which Mike Ashley will do without hesitation the moment any serious bid comes in.

Oh, and we're getting relegated next season. And the club will go bust the season after that.

And then the rapture will happen for real. And none of us will make it.

Which Mike Ashley will do without hesitation the moment any serious bid comes in.

Oh, and we're getting relegated next season. And the club will go bust the season after that.

Start the helicopter!

:frantic:

:lol:

still say people twitter-sourcing should be banned to f***ing oblivion :thup:

Although, there's nowt wrong if it's coming through a proper reporter instead of someone claiming to be ITK.

still say people twitter-sourcing should be banned to fucking oblivion :thup:

Agree normally but when it's a journo I don't see the problem, effectively like linked to paper.

Pardew's 3 main targets at this stage understood to be Gameiro, Gervinho and N'Zogbia. Deal for Mehdi Abeid should be confirmed soon. #NUFC

http://twitter.com/#!/Scottwilsonecho

I know it's highly unlikely but just imagine if we signed those 3 players. Mega!!

Would be crazy. Seen very little of Gameiro tbh but the other two are pure class.