NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

eh?

Just for non twitters to read what he has to say, dunno why anything he writes for the Sunday Sun is taken as gospel though.

Oh.  Been will discussed on here tonight mate

Guest pont-toon

eh?

Just for non twitters to read what he has to say, dunno why anything he writes for the Sunday Sun is taken as gospel though.

ah the good old past future tense conundrum - keeps me occupied for ages that one

eh?

ah the good old past future tense conundrum - keeps me occupied for ages that one

One letter out.  Sorry.  Been well discussed.  Best put you out of your semantically challenged misery

MsiDouglas

Transfer exclusive from #NUFC: will come as a bit of a shock

MattMcKenzie MattMcKenzie

Sunday Sun Editor and ncjmedia online Editor

Can't believe I've let @msidouglas commit treason in tomorrow's Sunday Sun column. His #NUFC transfer tale is good, so I'll let it go

I'm a bit late on to this story, (was watching BGT Final  :blush: ), which you've all already discussed but here's my thoughts for what they're worth.

'Shock' does seem to imply bad news, or at the very least completely unexpected, or maybe it was a poor choice of words. But given these peoples jobs are dealing with words one would think it was given some thought.

Then the McKenzie response tweet. WTF does 'commit treason' mean? But the 'transfer tale is good' does seem to suggest the story is good, not the contents of the story.

So it looks like an outgoing, but won't be as bad as some seem to think. (Tiote)

Personally I'm clinging to 'completely unexpected', - Enrique has signed for 5 more years.

A story about Enrique staying wouldn't really count as transfer news - again, could be a poor choice of words, although why I'm spending my Saturday night pondering the semantics of some bullshit on Twitter is beyond me.

Guest Slarth

Wasn't that the spanner who got sent off after like a minute in the play-off semi?  :lol:

Anyway, would be an underwhelming Enrique replacement to say the least.

Back up for young Ferguson? Give Fergy an hour or so then put this lad on?!

Nah, forget it a seriously underwhelming replacement if this is the case

Guest SCJack

That guy also claims you're selling Williams to QPR, surely not true?

I can't see that being true!!

A story about Enrique staying wouldn't really count as transfer news - again, could be a poor choice of words, although why I'm spending my Saturday night pondering the semantics of some bullshit on Twitter is beyond me.

a story about Enrique staying would be massive news, fuck the semantics. More likely it will be more along the lines of "Forster to clinch move to Celtic if NUFC agree terms".