NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

His headlines can be abit sensationalist, he gets things wrong occasionally and he jumps on news stories without a second thought sometimes but by reading the content of his articles for the last few years (He often reports on random Tribalfootball-esque transfer gossip, gives a headline like "Player A could Join Toon!" then says the rumour is probably unsubstantiated or unrealistic in text of the article) you can tell he is undoubtedly more football savvy, well presented and realistic than 75% of the members of this board. Plus Jose Enrique was a known fan O0

His headlines can be abit sensationalist, he gets things wrong occasionally and he jumps on news stories without a second thought sometimes but by reading the content of his articles for the last few years (He often reports on random Tribalfootball-esque transfer gossip, gives a headline like "Player A could Join Toon!" then says the rumour is probably unsubstantiated or unrealistic in text of the article) you can tell he is undoubtedly more football savvy, well presented and realistic than 75% of the members of this board. Plus Jose Enrique was a known fan O0

Jose probably learned to write english from reading his blog.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc The Sissoko one very interesting because from what I'm hearing his agent is just using NUFC's name to get his name out there.

Hmmm, :undecided:

Like I said though, why would he namedrop us along with Inter & Liverpool if there wasn't genuine interest?

Really hope we aren't in for Gibson- especially not at 5m. Wouldn't rate him any higher than Guthrie.

I'd be deverstated if we signed Gibson, shite player. Think Guthrie is actually the better player of the two.

Gardner would ave been useful, Gibson is a waste of a squad space and waste of money.

Gibson would just be another Guthrie to me, only with shooting ability. Pointless unless he's prepared to sit on the bench which there's no way he would do.

You say about his shooting, but I think that's hindered his development as much as anything. Now every time he gets the ball in space everyone shouts 'shoot' and although if he gets it right he has a great strike on him, ask Man Utd fans, he doesn't get it right all that often.

Gibson can fuck off. Very, very average player. Hopefully Sunderland manages to get their man.

I'm praying for the day Wearside comes to crow on here about beating us to Gibson, how the north east top dogs got their man and that alarm bells are ringing so loudly in Newcastle that they've fell off the wall.