NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Whilst the arguments and debates will continue as to how much we have been/should be spending of the Andy Carroll if we have marked some of that for a new striker (Erdinic) and Nzogbia (even though it is only around half of what was brough in).  If offloading the likes of Ranger, Routledge and Lua Lua (and getting rid of some wages for Smith) will enable us to bring in some young, talented full back potential in Neil Taylor and Clyne it will still have been a pretty successful transfer window even without a marquee signing.

If we get Erdinc and Zog we'll have  had a fantastic window. However I think we'll have to settle for just a striker and while that wouldn't be a bad window it will be an opportunity missed for me.

Simo is another player who has not signed his new contract offer and here we are liked with a RB.

Simpson's contract runs till 2013 though not 2012

Ah cool.. so over paranoid on that one

:D

"Simo" is shite.

:facepalm: :fishing:

Du din lilla rackare!

I don't think you'll find many level-headed Newcastle fans that would be distraught if we were to sell and replace him with a superior defender this summer.

"Simo" is shite.

Du din lilla rackare!

I don't think you'll find many level-headed Newcastle fans that would be distraught if we were to sell and replace him with a superior defender this summer.

As with any player?

"Simo" is shite.

Du din lilla rackare!

A superb RB such as who ?

He is not shite, yes he has flaws to his game but he is getting better and better and I can see him getting his England call up at some point this season.

Guest TheSummerOf69

Simo is another player who has not signed his new contract offer and here we are liked with a RB.

Simpson's contract runs till 2013 though not 2012

Just like Nolan's did?

"Simo" is s****.

Du din lilla rackare!

Where did the Swedish come from Colocho?

"Simo" is s****.

Du din lilla rackare!

Where did the Swedish come from Colocho?

I know a few sayings.

Rob Scanlon

Just interviewed Alan Pardew and Graham Carr about all the summer signings and other issues. Full feature on nufcTV later #nufc

3 hours ago

Should be a good watch O0 But don't really expect Pardew to add anything new transfer wise.

"The signings we've made thus far have us in great shape and we're excited about starting the new season. We're still in the market for another player or two but we won't be signing players for the sake of it, they'll have to be the right ones for our vision for the club."

"The signings we've made thus far have us in great shape and we're excited about starting the new season. We're still in the market for another player or two but we won't be signing players for the sake of it, they'll have to be the right ones for our vision for the club."

Good old Pards!

September...

'The player's we were after never materialized for whatever reason and i wasn't prepared to sign players just to get bodys in for the sake of it. This is a special club, with special fans and if you don't match the criteria of a club as big as Newcastle United then your not fit to wear the shirt. We have a great bunch of lads here and i am confident we can have a good season and push on to achieve our targets and we will have a look in January at our position and we shall go on from there'

EDIT: I promise to every fan that the 15 million from Tiote will go back into the club and i will make sure personally that i bring quality players in January....Mike has promised me this.

Rob Scanlon

Just interviewed Alan Pardew and Graham Carr about all the summer signings and other issues. Full feature on nufcTV later #nufc

3 hours ago

Anyone been able to get this working? Never loads for me, other vids are fine.