NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Rob Scanlon

Just interviewed Alan Pardew and Graham Carr about all the summer signings and other issues. Full feature on nufcTV later #nufc

3 hours ago

Anyone been able to get this working? Never loads for me, other vids are fine.

Yeah. It's a decent watch. Pardew says Sylvain needs a lot of work in pre-season as looks off the pace at the moment, Abeid looks like a real find ( he does too, the video shows some of his footwork which is fucking quick and Ba wasn't a Carr recommendation, all Pardew.

Rob Scanlon

Just interviewed Alan Pardew and Graham Carr about all the summer signings and other issues. Full feature on nufcTV later #nufc

3 hours ago

Anyone been able to get this working? Never loads for me, other vids are fine.

Yeah. It's a decent watch. Pardew says Sylvain needs a lot of work in pre-season as looks off the pace at the moment, Abeid looks like a real find ( he does too, the video shows some of his footwork which is f***ing quick and Ba wasn't a Carr recommendation, all Pardew.

It's all me bitches!

http://thesportboys.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/alan-pardew.jpg?w=320&h=264

I think its quite obvious that Carr has been outside the country looking for targets. And I for one think we can't blame the crew at Newcastle for not bringing in a striker, yet. The ones they had in mind just didn't want to come here, that goes for Gervinho, Gameiro and Erdinc. Atleast we can see what kind of striker we want and we obviously want someone who can work those balls comming in behind/between fullback/centreback type.

Lets hope they get it right and we get someone decent in. With the creativity we got now he just need smartness and beeing composed infront of goal to score.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nejournal/feb2011/6/6/alan-pardew-63017274.jpg

No wonder the signings have dried up - with Pards getting run over by a truck

Let's hope it's not going slowly.

Guest Magpie Ranger

I seen Alan Pardew last Wednesday at Newcastle Airport when I was flying to London Heathrow. He skipped the long line of waiting passengers and then when I got to my Gate he was sitting there.

I seen Alan Pardew last Wednesday at Newcastle Airport when I was flying to London Heathrow. He skipped the long line of waiting passengers and then when I got to my Gate he was sitting there.

And then what??

Guest Magpie Ranger

And then what??

Well he was still in the gate when I was waiting to get on the plane, could see him waiting at the door from out of the aeroplane window when I got to my seat. It absolutely chucked it down with rain and he was still standing at the door. I don't even know if he got on or not but if he did then he would of been the last one on and the first one off.

Still doesn't work.

Got back home from work 40m ago, and had to argue 30 minutes with my router before my connection was up and running and now the video doesn't work anyway (the others do)

:dave:

Joan Capdevila is available for transfer, and already is the subject of several offers. Besides interest from Barcelona, there are other clubs who have enquired about him. These are Newcastle & Aston Villa from the Premier League, and two top Italian clubs.

Joan Capdevila is available for transfer, and already is the subject of several offers. Besides interest from Barcelona, there are other clubs who have enquired about him. These are Newcastle & Aston Villa from the Premier League, and two top Italian clubs.

He's 33, would be a very strange signing for us.

He's 33, would be a very strange signing for us.

Nothing in it.