NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I reckon it's bollocks. 72 hours after Enrique tweets about our lack of ambition in the transfer market and habit of selling our star players stories come out saying that we've got £10 million set aside for Jermaine Defoe if we fail to sign Erdinc and, even more unlikely, we've turned down not one but two cash bids for a player.

The club's PR machine is grinding into life.

What I don't understand is how we are willing to p*ss away money on Defoe rather than getting Zoggy in to play off the main Striker.

We desperately need a striker, a winger while nice, isn't a priority.

I reckon it's bollocks. 72 hours after Enrique tweets about our lack of ambition in the transfer market and habit of selling our star players stories come out saying that we've got £10 million set aside for Jermaine Defoe if we fail to sign Erdinc and, even more unlikely, we've turned down not one but two cash bids for a player.

What I don't understand is how we are willing to p*ss away money on Defoe rather than getting Zoggy in to play off the main Striker.

We desperately need a striker, a winger while nice, isn't a priority.

He was playing more as a support striker last season for wigan anyway.

What I don't understand is how we are willing to piss away money on Defoe rather than getting Zoggy in to play off the main Striker.

I struggle to believe we're willing to spend that amount of money on any player, let alone Defoe. Propaganda from the club.

Guest bimpy474

Not first choich players apparently.

:yikes:

Thank feck i just saw the "Not" nearly had a Sean Connery then   :laugh: