NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Mike Ashley may see NUFC more as a transfer mill, but when the fans see it that way as well then we're really in the s***.

A lot of fans do think like that these days, they have been brainwashed into thinking like little mini accountants rather than football fans. 

Look at this board for absolute proof

Agree  - full of c*nts trying to add up to £35 million.

Easy.

Ba's agent - £2m.

Marveaux signing on fee - £1m

New dugouts and seating areas - £1m

New tarmac - £31m

Missed the point perhaps - or reinforced it?

The real debate has to be whether the squad is stronger or weaker than last year.

Ba had a good scoring ratio in THE PREMIERSHIP for a fairly shyte relegated team. He has a bit of injury history, maybe he has replaced Caroll, who also put up a good scoring ratio and (recently) also has incurred some injuries. Carroll is younger and, in a certain style of play, can p*ss on any defence. I think we have to see how that one pans out but, in Demba Ba, we've got a player who can score goals at this level. It does sound like we are also trying to sign another striker we think is of better quality than anyone else we have.

Next -  Cabaye for Nolan,what do you think? Cabaye is a risk of course, unproven in the Premiership but imo Nolan wasn't going to improve from his form in the early part of last season and a new 4 or 5 year contract at his age - why would you? Marveaux is another unknown but he has replaced no one at present so right now looks like a genuine addition, of course we may shift Routledge and I'm ok with that exchange. 

Like all of us I don't know what's going on with the left back situation, so really can't say much right now.

So someone will ask never mind replacing what we had what about some strength in depth? Cliche time - but we didn't have Ben Arfa or Gosling last season. God willing we will have them this season. We do need a defender to replace Campbell I think.

Ashley. Llambias, Pardew stand accused of being sh*ts, liars etc etc etc etc etc but that's the way it is in football. If you don't like it go support a netball team.

They don't stand accused, this has been proven on more than one occasion. I'm not an accountant and even I knew that!

Please let it be Lovenkrands

He's a nice squad player. Our midfield got much more creativity now too, so at last he'll get some passes behind the defense. Also he's earning peanuts compared to Smith and Xisco. It's the latter two that we need to get rid of.

yeah lets turn down bids for shite because we cant get rid of even more expensive shite

I know it's a squad game and all that, but could you see N'Zogbia & Ben Arfa fighting for one place ending well? :lol:

at the minute i think it would work perfectly, as it would have for most of last season too.

I'd say it was a risk not worth taking.

Mike Ashley may see NUFC more as a transfer mill, but when the fans see it that way as well then we're really in the s***.

A lot of fans do think like that these days, they have been brainwashed into thinking like little mini accountants rather than football fans.  

Look at this board for absolute proof

Agree  - full of c*nts trying to add up to £35 million.

Easy.

Ba's agent - £2m.

Marveaux signing on fee - £1m

New dugouts and seating areas - £1m

New tarmac - £31m

Missed the point perhaps - or reinforced it?

The real debate has to be whether the squad is stronger or weaker than last year.

Ba had a good scoring ratio in THE PREMIERSHIP for a fairly shyte relegated team. He has a bit of injury history, maybe he has replaced Caroll, who also put up a good scoring ratio and (recently) also has incurred some injuries. Carroll is younger and, in a certain style of play, can p*ss on any defence. I think we have to see how that one pans out but, in Demba Ba, we've got a player who can score goals at this level. It does sound like we are also trying to sign another striker we think is of better quality than anyone else we have.

Next -  Cabaye for Nolan,what do you think? Cabaye is a risk of course, unproven in the Premiership but imo Nolan wasn't going to improve from his form in the early part of last season and a new 4 or 5 year contract at his age - why would you? Marveaux is another unknown but he has replaced no one at present so right now looks like a genuine addition, of course we may shift Routledge and I'm ok with that exchange.  

Like all of us I don't know what's going on with the left back situation, so really can't say much right now.

So someone will ask never mind replacing what we had what about some strength in depth? Cliche time - but we didn't have Ben Arfa or Gosling last season. God willing we will have them this season. We do need a defender to replace Campbell I think.

Ashley. Llambias, Pardew stand accused of being sh*ts, liars etc etc etc etc etc but that's the way it is in football. If you don't like it go support a netball team.

They don't stand accused, this has been proven on more than one occasion. I'm not an accountant and even I knew that!

Fair point it has been proven, but tbf I wasn't trying to suggest that they aren't sh*ts and liars.

Edit: I do actually think Pardew is ok, plus he's got the difficult job of being the club spokesman.

Hughton could just pay the £1m for Ranger if that's the case tbh. He could make far worse signings.

They haven't got any money, possible administration according to the press this morning.

Didn't know that. Figured they might have some after selling Johnson and Gardner etc.

Hughton could just pay the £1m for Ranger if that's the case tbh. He could make far worse signings.

They haven't got any money, possible administration according to the press this morning.

Didn't know that. Figured they might have some after selling Johnson and Gardner etc.

Nah, all their big names are now for sale, they need the money.

Please let it be Lovenkrands

He's a nice squad player. Our midfield got much more creativity now too, so at last he'll get some passes behind the defense. Also he's earning peanuts compared to Smith and Xisco. It's the latter two that we need to get rid of.

Yeah, because a player with no pace or first touch is so well suited to that tactic. :lol:

He's crap, as demonstrated once again against Orlando.

Nile will still be here when the window closes, all this find a club bollocks is a wake up call.

Doesn't sound like that to me. Sounds like they want him as far away from the club as possible.