NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Mate's just put on FB that Defoe is down to 8/11 on Sky Bet to join us?!?! Load of shite perhaps?

Defoe's already said he wouldn't come here, the cunt.

Finding it rather hard to begrudge any player who doesn't want to join us, if I was a player with no connection to the club then we'd be very fucking far down my list at the moment.

Mate's just put on FB that Defoe is down to 8/11 on Sky Bet to join us?!?! Load of shite perhaps?

Finding it rather hard to begrudge any player who doesn't want to join us, if I was a player we'd be very fucking far down my list at the moment.

Indeed, thats the problem with players telling fans how much of a mess the clubs in and how bad the owner is.. they are not just telling us they are telling the world.

Finding it rather hard to begrudge any player who doesn't want to join us, if I was a player with no connection to the club then we'd be very fucking far down my list at the moment.

Agree, 100%.

We are definiteley going to sign some decent players. Cool down guys.

I'm sure you've said this every window for the last three years like :lol:

Someone has to. Just doing my bit to counter all the negativity.

I was blessed with a very positive outlook. I consider myself very fortunate that way.

:angel:

We'll definitely sign three more players with Enrique leaving, won't let myself believe we won't. I feel like we must have stuff lined up to have given Barton the boot, there has to be some sense in it all somewhere. If not, our season will be one long dont-get-injured-or-we're-fucked

We are definiteley going to sign some decent players. Cool down guys.

I'm sure you've said this every window for the last three years like :lol:

Someone has to. Just doing my bit to counter all the negativity.

I was blessed with a very positive outlook. I consider myself very fortunate that way.

:angel:

Aye you seemed like mr positive when you were posting your annoyance about the huge squad disruption Bartons tweets were going to cause.

We'll get a couple of bodies in before the end of the window, I just hope they're half decent.

"and hopefully use parts of them to create the perfect player... who'll know nothing of twitter, muhahahahaha!'

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7490/ashleydekka.jpg

Guest Recoba

Alan Brazil on his breakfast show on Talkshite seemed very confident we will sign three players.

He's not one to make claims usually, but said he has been assured that a striker, midfielder and defender will be signed.

His breakfast show is the only decent one on that station, provided you switch off before the callers get airtime.

Alan Brazil on his breakfast show on Talkshite seemed very confident we will sign three players.

He's not one to make claims usually, but said he has been assured that a striker, midfielder and defender will be signed.

His breakfast show is the only decent one on that station, provided you switch off before the callers get airtime.

He said that yesterday as well. Seemed fairly confident as well. I'm hoping his sources are genuine and he isn't being led up the garden path, but it would be a fairly stupid thing to do since he'd then let rip nationwide about it.