NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

If Enrique goes, a new LB is a must and even Ashley can't be so dense as not to see that. If that is done, I reckon that will be it. We will have a squad which is much weaker than the one that started last season. :(

Wouldn't say that like.

Out would be - Routledge, Nolan, Enrique, Carroll, Barton, Campbell (does he even count??)

And in would be - Abied, Cabaye, New LB, Ba, Marveaux

That's IF we only signed a replacement left back, IMO we'll get a striker as well.

I don't disagree that the situation isn't good, but you could pop Gosling and Ben Arfa on the new list really.

Guest bimpy474

If Enrique goes, a new LB is a must and even Ashley can't be so dense as not to see that. If that is done, I reckon that will be it. We will have a squad which is much weaker than the one that started last season. :(

Wouldn't say that like.

Out would be - Routledge, Nolan, Enrique, Carroll, Barton, Campbell (does he even count??)

That's IF we only signed a replacement left back, IMO we'll get a striker as well.

I don't disagree that the situation isn't good, but you could pop Gosling and Ben Arfa on the new list really.

The thing that scares with that isn't the ability of the players, they seem better and most definitely more skillful, its the grit that players need in our league, if those players have it, then it should be a pleasant surprise this season.

Those Zapater quotes. (never seen him play before in my life)

"Four Spanish clubs spoke to me along with Newcastle, Parma & Olympiakos, but I chose to play for Lokomotiv in Russia because it will be a totally new experience that will be very interesting to me"

Just Google searched him and found this...

The agreement between the 26-year-old Spaniard and the Railwaymen was signed for a 5-years term. Lokomotiv didn’t have to pay for the transfer, as Zapater had terminated his contract with Sporting (effective until 2015) and left Sporting as a free agent, according to Heraldo de Soria

....surprised he was a target in the end? :lol:

"Four Spanish clubs spoke to me along with Newcastle, Parma & Olympiakos, but I chose to play for Lokomotiv in Russia because it will be a totally new experience that will be very interesting to me"

The agreement between the 26-year-old Spaniard and the Railwaymen was signed for a 5-years term. Lokomotiv didn’t have to pay for the transfer, as Zapater had terminated his contract with Sporting (effective until 2015) and left Sporting as a free agent, according to Heraldo de Soria

:lol:

And yeah: "but I chose to play for Lokomotiv in Russia because it will be a totally new experience that will be very interesting to me" f*** off.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@MancAgent01 suggesting Barton met with David Moyes today. Seems like the right fit. #NUFC have a replacement lined up...

So Barnetta? Would be rather content with that.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@MancAgent01 suggesting Barton met with David Moyes today. Seems like the right fit. #NUFC have a replacement lined up...

So Barnetta? Would be rather content with that.

He's lined up until he tells his wage demands.

Zapater's decent. Not a patch on José Enrique though.

Maybe in our striker search we should look at CSKA and come back from Russia with Love.

Those Russian clubs are renowned for paying small wages after all.

But we maybe can a move to Newcastle will be music to the ears of Wagner.

Maybe in our striker search we should look at CSKA and come back from Russia with Love.

Need to remember though, will his girlfriend settle in the UK?

You wouldn't want to Russia.

Wouldn't say that like.

Why Ben Arfa / Gosling on the new list.  Both registered players last year , taking wages from the club, having paid agents fees and signing fees to bring them in which is apparently where the Andy Caroll money has all disappeared this summer on the three free and one paid transfers.

Teasy, Campbell has to be included in the summer outgoing as well as he won't have been on a low wage (plus his agent  and signing fees) which could account for more than one players salary brought in this summer.

She'll probably tell him he Moscow somewhere better.

Your puns are s****

Anyway, Moscow

Edit: Fuck you Disco, fuck you

Not sure if this was flagged up yesterday but Mail journo who writes a NE blog seems pretty confident we've missed out on Long.

Sorry if already posted....

".....though they have also missed out on Reading’s Shane Long, a striker of Championship repute who might have been man enough to take on the mantle of the famous No 9 shirt. Long preferred Leicester."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2021686/Newcastle-United-fans-shortchanged-player-sales.html#ixzz1U0RfESx7

Not sure if this was flagged up yesterday but Mail journo who writes a NE blog seems pretty confident we've missed out on Long.

Sorry if already posted....

".....though they have also missed out on Reading’s Shane Long, a striker of Championship repute who might have been man enough to take on the mantle of the famous No 9 shirt. Long preferred Leicester."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2021686/Newcastle-United-fans-shortchanged-player-sales.html#ixzz1U0RfESx7

key word

Turned down for Leicester? Jesus Tittyfucking Christ.

Not a chance.

Probably didn't even put in a bid.

It was more of a 'imagine that' statement.

This summer is driving me insane like.

Turned down for Leicester? Jesus Tittyfucking Christ.

Not a chance.

Probably didn't even put in a bid.

It was more of a 'imagine that' statement.

This summer is driving me insane like.

Same here.