NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Over the past week or so its been very quiet on press links with players, all this Barton shit has taken over but even before that it was quiet.

We have had a few signings that came out of the blue in the past, maybe just maybe we may be heading for another.

On a replacement for Joey.. I think part of the reason they are willing to tell him to go is how well Gosling & Vuckic have done in pres season, not saying I agree with the idea they are ready to replace Joey but it could be a factor.

Ian, man  :lol: Do you believe half the stuff you write? You're like the kid at school who puts on a brave face despite the horrific sexual abuse he endures at home.

:lol:

Ian, man  :lol: Do you believe half the stuff you write? You're like the kid at school who puts on a brave face despite the horrific sexual abuse he endures at home.

I think he'll soon reach breaking point and post the biggest anti-ashley rant of all time.

No one can be this positive about getting royally fucked over the way we are.

If Erdinc was a genuine target I don't think we would be fucked about for 7 weeks before calling it a day. It's either a smokescreen for the real target or a stalling tactic if you are sceptical we are going to sign any more strikers.

Guest bimpy474

Ian is a very good poster but this summer has been very hard on him.

I love his optimism, it keeps me going :)

Guest icemanblue

He's built a rod for his own back though. If he changes his tune now, he'll lose even more credibility.

Just look at Jonny Hall, for example.

Guest bimpy474

I think he'll soon reach breaking point and post the biggest anti-ashley rant of all time.

No one can be this positive about getting royally f***ed over the way we are.

Bulging vain in his forehead, stuff like that, or head blows up like Scanners.

Gough, the legends etc are radio trolls but Brazil isn't usually like that, only reason I posted.

Had to listen to that show in that car with the father-in-law yesterday. Who the f*** is Darren Gough to be giving his tuppence worth on our situation anyway. Last time I checked he was just a fat bowler.

Who has as much right to comment on our situation as any one else.  Freedom of speech anyone?

Still no less annoying when those without the foggiest as to what's going on at the club between board and supporters feel obligated to pass judgement. By all means comment, but his remarks suggested that it was fans' impatience for not giving Ashley enough time which is, as far as I'm concerned, bollocks. The mood around here would have been oh so different had there been a. significant investment in areas most needed, i.e. 2 strikers, another LB, etc. and b. the sale/alienation of the clubs most influential players which, in itself, is a corollary of the lack of board ambition to push on.

The notion of it taking seven weeks to find out if he wanted to come. :lol:

Every clubs talks to at least the player's agent before a fee is agreed, to be frank. There's a reason contract terms are always agreed so quickly after the seller club "gives permission" to talk to the player.

Guest bimpy474

He's built a rod for his own back though. If he changes his tune now, he'll lose even more credibility.

Just look at Jonny Hall, for example.

None of us have any of that, we are just gossipy old mincers, who have one thing in common  :smitten:

Ian is a very good poster but this summer has been very hard on him.

:thup:

Think it will be best for everyone when the football starts again. It's been torture the last few weeks reading the football section.