NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest sicko2ndbest

Skirge you must mail that to steve brenner Lee Ryder Luke Edwards and mark Douglas. That is priceless

I'm sure @joey would appreciate it as well

Skirge you must mail that to steve brenner Lee Ryder Luke Edwards and mark Douglas. That is priceless

I'm sure @joey would appreciate it as well

Took me fkn ages

:lol:

I think George Lucas should bank role a remake

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@MancAgent01 suggesting Barton met with David Moyes today. Seems like the right fit. #NUFC have a replacement lined up...

Yep, the replacement is called Ryan Donaldson.

Guest ykmkmdd

Haven't seen enough of Obertan to comment - hasn't been able to break into the Man Utd team but that in itself doesn't make him useless.

Haven't seen enough of Obertan to comment - hasn't been able to break into the Man Utd team but that in itself doesn't make him useless.

You usually just have to go on facebook and type his name in followed by shit to find out what he is like

Guest ykmkmdd

You usually just have to go on facebook and type his name in followed by shit to find out what he is like

Tried it - 63 people think he is shit, compared to 62,000 who like him - not a bad ratio!

How much did Man u pay for orangutang?  it was loads wasnt it?  He isnt even usually on the bench is he?

3 million pounds sterling