NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

had a deal agreed a few years back apparently but keegan said no.

definite yes from my point of view, quickish,quite strong,good technique and in the air and most importantly for a striker, an eye for where to be.

edit...may i qualify this by saying i'd find it highly unlikely though.

Why are we watching people against Liechtenstein? I'd look half decent playing them.

Could always be that he was lined up to go to these games anyway to see Barnetta.

Shame Barnetta's out for 7 weeks...

Aye i know but he might not be a fan of changing his plans plus Switzerland and Leverkusen both have some decent players, the former especially.

Why are we watching people against Liechtenstein? I'd look half decent playing them.

Could always be that he was lined up to go to these games anyway to see Barnetta.

Shame Barnetta's out for 7 weeks...

Carr is probably actually there to see Mario Frick.

Ohhhh Derdiyok would be immense.

Even in mid-August theres some good striker options: Bendtner, Sturridge, Erdinc, Derdiyok, Roux.

Aye, I just hope Pardew has convinced the fatman that he needs to open the wallet to get one of them in!

Whats Derdiyok like? Barton replacement?

Carroll replacement. Not as tall but a proper, all round centre forward. Decent across the board; heading, skills, turn of speed and finishing.

Ohhhh Derdiyok would be immense.

Even in mid-August theres some good striker options: Bendtner, Sturridge, Erdinc, Derdiyok, Roux.

On the subject, thought of song for Nolan Roux:

'NOLANNNN ROUX , AH HA, PASS IT NOW OR SCORE IT'

Carroll replacement. Not as tall but a proper, all round centre forward. Decent across the board; heading, skills, turn of speed and finishing.

same height, according to wiki. Derdiyok's scoring record's not fab but I suppose he's still young.

Guest bimpy474

Well he's a striker so I'd hope not.

Give me a break, never heard of him man.

Get FM god damn it  :angry: how do think the rest of us know anything  :laugh2: