NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Imagine the sack full of £35 million from Liverpool is still being used as a bean bag in the master bedroom of Ashley's lavish pad.

If Kenny calls and says "We've made a big mistake with Carroll, you can have him back for the bag full of cash we handed over earlier ... "

Would you guys do that deal?

Guest BooBoo

If after all this time of pissing about, to loan a young striker from a top side with the intention of fattening him up for them, would be an absolute insult. To replace Carroll with a loanee after all the bullshit, quite frankly I'd rather we didn't bother at all. Shocking.

Imagine the sack full of £35 million from Liverpool is still being used as a bean bag in the master bedroom of Ashley's lavish pad.

If Kenny calls and says "We've made a big mistake with Carroll, you can have him back for the bag full of cash we handed over earlier ... "

Tell them we'll give them £100k and that's our final offer.

Is his stock as high as it was in january? id break the club record but its bad if we sell a player, he has an indifferent spell at another club and we sign him back for the same price...still think he'd be class again if used properly...

Would play HBA, Ba and Best ahead of Macheda, making any move utterly pointless.

Wasn't Macheda rated higher than all of those fairly recently? I suppose that means all of those guys are better than we are giving them credit for ;)

I really really like Macheda. Would rather buy him outright or fix a fee and think he's got it in him to be a quality striker. Rather we bought him than Obertan.

Must be just me then.

No, I'd agree with you. He's got some ability. It looks like his early success went to his head and he's lost his way a bit. But if he's motivated to re-start his career with us, I'd definitely take him.

I really really like Macheda. Would rather buy him outright or fix a fee and think he's got it in him to be a quality striker. Rather we bought him than Obertan.

Must be just me then.

No, I'd agree with you. He's got some ability. It looks like his early success went to his head and he's lost his way a bit. But if he's motivated to re-start his career with us, I'd definitely take him.

:thup:

Tell them we'll give them £100k and that's our final offer.

:lol:

Thanks for logging in tonight Mike, but could you get out there and seal some deals please? Thanks.

Guest ShearerWHC

The problem with Macheda is that he could become a good forward, but also acts like a spoilt child.

I'd actually prefer Lovenkrands to play 38 games instead of him playing 10

Must be just me then.

I wouldn't be as down on the move as others appear to be. However, I could see why people would be dissapointed though, as the expectation is for someone more experienced to come in.

The problem with Macheda is that he could become a good forward, but also acts like a spoilt child.

I'd actually prefer Lovenkrands to play 38 games instead of him playing 10

You can't be serious man. You are talking about http://www.blogcdn.com/www.fanhouse.co.uk/media/2010/03/peter-lovenkrands-30310_307x230.jpg