NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Since bumping threads aint cool what happened with the Nolan Roux thing?

Think Brest claimed there had been "no proposal" and it slowly died a death. A few of the local journalists and such later claimed that we felt it was "too soon" for him to make the move here.

Not sure if it's even a contingency plan now.

:thup: ta.

When we sold Carrol didnt we put a 12m bid in for nzogbia with like 10 mins to go :lol:

:lol: Still funny.

Pardew said later on that we were quoted a price and said we wouldn't pay it, so a bid was never  even put in. It was SSN that claimed we bid.

Would so much rather Cisse than any of the Ligue 1 lads we're supposedly interested in.  What a signing that would be.

Not that I'm even 1% confident it could happen.

Never seen him but his goal record is ridiculous.

Only drawback is possible ACoN involvement again. Senegal currently top their qualifying group.

Surely it's more just a case of the Mail getting the Euro/Pound mixed up?

/pissonchips

:sadnod: would fit with the delay with Maiga as Sochaux need a replacement bit which is the crux of the article.

That article is already out of date, Sochaux have signed a replacement and the "£10m bid" has already been rejected :lol:

Good effort.

Who did they sign?

Prefer Cisse tbh, infact potential wise I would prefer Roux. Dont think the time thing is a great issue. The players can undergo the medicals outside newcastle if they need.

Im hearing we're in for Zlatan Muslimovic from PAOK, anyone heard anything similar?

Remember when PAOK fans thought they were buying Ibrahimovic and started smashing plates aal owa the shop in celebration before realising they'd signed this mug. Simpler times.

Guest palnese

Im hearing we're in for Zlatan Muslimovic from PAOK, anyone heard anything similar?

30 years old. I think that pretty much rules him out.

Remember when PAOK fans thought they were buying Ibrahimovic and started smashing plates aal owa the shop in celebration before realising they'd signed this mug. Simpler times.

:lol:

30 years old. I think that pretty much rules him out.

Free transfer apparently. Kuqi type signing. Flying in for a medical as we speak is what im hearing.

Hearing from what? An owl outside your bedroom window?

haven't 'reports in Germany' already said Freiburg rejected that bid?

You're back  :frantic:

i think tomorrow is gonna be crazier than normal, even by our standards. reckon we'll sign maiga, situ and sneak a surprise loan that nobody saw happening (maybe onuoha). no major sales but there'll always be the fear that somebody like arsenal will panic. ranger will go.