NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Heneage

Morrison was far from impressive against Palace. I really think he's just another case of a player that can perform against his age group but then struggles to move up.

Guest MrSundlofer

Friend of mine's mate works/worked at Leeds with the youngsters and always remember him saying watch out for Milner... Then it was Lennon... We got chatting at the Leeds Pre-season friendly about this kid as he was in the paper that morning reference the court case... Went on to say he's a tremendous talent and Barca had been looking at him... Fergie and the club really bending over backwards for him as they could see what they had in their hands... Must of finally run out of patience with him I guess... From what this lad was saying if you could get him away from his crowd then there was a hell of a player there...

Guest MrSundlofer

The Man U forum don't know when it runs out either. Apparently have heard different reports all the time.

"when he was 17 he signed a 4 year contract with the option for United to extend it for year."

How reliable it is, I don't know. We have to wait and see.

Guest MrSundlofer

I don't know much about Ravel Morrison tbh but his past does concern me (as well as Rio's tweet which seemed to be directed at Morrison), so will he be more trouble than he's worth? Don't really want anything to knack the team spirit we've got in the squad atm....

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I don't know much about Ravel Morrison tbh but his past does concern me (as well as Rio's tweet which seemed to be directed at Morrison), so will he be more trouble than he's worth? Don't really want anything to knack the team spirit we've got in the squad atm....

I don't think one kid will disrupt the whole squad tbh.

Really don't see the harm in taking a chance on him.

Best case: we buy a supremely talented player for peanuts, he straightens himself out, and he becomes a star. We then sell him for 15x what we paid [/Ashley]

Worst case: he's similar to Ranger and never fulfills his promise, we lose out on less than a million.

A troubled youngster is not going to disrupt the squad unity or anything like that.

Really don't see the harm in taking a chance on him.

Best case: we buy a supremely talented player for peanuts, he straightens himself out, and he becomes a star. We then sell him for 15x what we paid [/Ashley]

Worst case: he's similar to Ranger and never fulfills his promise, we lose out on less than a million.

A troubled youngster is not going to disrupt the squad unity or anything like that.

Agreed. £1m is nothing. I mean thats what Perch cost us ffs, or even babayaro back then.

If he is that good I dont care about attitude. Its all about what you produce on the pitch not of it. But obviously if off field attitude disrupt his ability on the pitch its another story. But who wouldve turned down the mega playboy Romario because he hated practice and so on.