NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Quote from: Ikon on Today at 09:28:48 AM

Morrison? What type of player is he?

Quote from: Cabaye on Today at 09:38:11 AM

Tight aggressive.

Kinda like the missus  O0

I'd take a shot with Morrison, he really is unbelievably highly rated. And as for people saying 'well if Fergie couldn't settle him, noone will' I doubt very much that he's actually had much direct contac with Fergie. As previously mentioned if he's bringing the likes of Scholes back rather than giving the young'uns a go he's going to become frustrated. Put him on the bench, bring him on, got to be worth a shot.

I'd take a shot with Morrison, he really is unbelievably highly rated. And as for people saying 'well if Fergie couldn't settle him, noone will' I doubt very much that he's actually had much direct contac with Fergie. As previously mentioned if he's bringing the likes of Scholes back rather than giving the young'uns a go he's going to become frustrated. Put him on the bench, bring him on, got to be worth a shot.

He's on the fringes of the first team.

Samba has confirmed he wants out of Blackburn yet we are not even interested, nailed on Harry has already tapped him up. Just waiting for Samba to hand in that transfer request, we should have had him signed up before melted mush had a sniff.

Morrison story sounds completely plausible.

Ticks all the boxes in the Mike Ashley remit. Young, talented, problematic character and an exploitable contract situation.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'd take a punt, if he acts the cunt then just get him binned

Ticks all the boxes in the Mike Ashley remit. Young, talented, problematic character and an exploitable contract situation.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'd take a punt, if he acts the cunt then just get him binned

We seem to be struggling with the latter regarding Ranger.

Guest Craig-NUFC

I think Morrison would be worth a punt in the hope that he grows up whilst away from home. I also think Pardew and Fergie have different man management styles. Can see Pardew giving it the 'not only have you let me down, but you've let yourself down' kind of speeches whilst Fergie will give a 10 minute blasting. Also think we have a good bunch of players who will help him and keep him focussed, just so long as we send Ranger as far South as possible.

Guest Roger Kint

We seem to be struggling with the latter regarding Ranger.

Not followed too much of RM's career but has he been any bother on the pitch or with regards to training? I saw the intimidation stuff on this thread but am unsure just how much trouble he is in general. The problem with Ranger is he went off the rails in every sense, his obvious fuck-ups in public and never turning up for training, spurning advice and help from senor pros etc. Sure if Pardew feels if the off pitch problems can be contained(which a move away from Manchester could solve) he would be worth it. Unlike Ranger who looks a lost cause at present the thick tosser.

A Man Utd supporter i know said that he's being linked with Barca, don't know if its true or not.

That came from The Sun, i personally believe a word of it considering the shit tonne of kids in thier youth teams that are probably more talented than him......

I heard today someone saying he makes Ranger look like a model pro is that even f*cking possible?  :lol: