World Cup 2010 Pre-Tournament Thread

James

http://cdn.worldcupbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/USA.jpg

Are ESPN doing loads of these or something, heres one for Japan I stumbled across.

http://estaticos02.marca.com/albumes/2010/05/30/carteles_mundial/1275207945_extras_albumes_0.jpg

I bet you there isn't an English one like, there'd be thousands of complaints. It's funny how ESPN promotional posters offend them but our benefits don't.

WELL SED!  :clap: :clap:

I bet you there isn't an English one like, there'd be thousands of complaints. It's funny how ESPN promotional posters offend them but our benefits don't.

WELL SED! :clap: :clap:

LIKE THIS.

I've just realized that we have not lost with our foreign-based players in the squad for approximately 7 months. (Since a friendly with Serbia last November)

That's also the last time we've failed to win with our foreign-based players in the squad.

That's also the last time we've conceded with our foreign-based players in the squad.

-----------------Hart------------------

Johnson--Terry--Ferdinand--Cole

Lennon--Barry--Lampard---J.Cole

-----------------Gerrard--------------

-------------Rooney------------------

That would be my line-up like. Maybe Joe Cole as the second striker but I've never liked Gerrard wide left.

Dependant on Barry being fit mind, I dunno whether I'd have faith in Huddlestone stepping in there.

I've just realized that we have not lost with our foreign-based players in the squad for approximately 7 months. (Since a friendly with Serbia last November)

That's also the last time we've failed to win with our foreign-based players in the squad.

That's also the last time we've conceded with our foreign-based players in the squad.

Oh well, that didn't last long.