World Cup 2010 Pre-Tournament Thread

James

Cant see France getting through...

Reckon Grp A is definitely the hardest to call. Could well end up going on games against each other.

I think Italy will have to play well too, Paraguay and Slovakia are both handy sides these days.

True but it screams two shitty 1-0 to Italy results in those games.

Mikel isn't good at all, can't believe no-one has noticed yet. A truly average player, a passenger in Chelsea's side.

He actually looked average when he was still playing in Norway tbh.

Mikel isn't good at all, can't believe no-one has noticed yet. A truly average player, a passenger in Chelsea's side.

was 20 levels above everybody else when he was playing in Norway ffs, what are you talking about?

I'm on about how hee was well average for Lyn in his six appereances, granted he didn't look like he cared when he was playing, but the way the press and pundits were wanking over him because Chelsea wanted him was way OTT.

Guest palnese

was 20 levels above everybody else when he was playing in Norway ffs, what are you talking about?

I saw him live against Viking once. He was rather poor tbf.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Mikel is average at best. Once heard a guy over here say he's going to "revolutionize the holding mid position."

never seen him do a single outstanding thing in any match, which for a top flight footballer is pretty shit

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Mikel is average at best. Once heard a guy over here say he's going to "revolutionize the holding mid position."

Chelsea have actually ruined Obi Mikel. He is never a holding midfilder and it's crazy how they play him there all the time now. He had so much promise coming up as a youngster and was very much more a midfielder that played just behind the striker/strikers, where he utilized his best strength which was playing exquisite through balls to the front men. Very much a forward thinking player who has been ruined by Chelseas inability to replace Makelele. Obi Mikel has gone from filling in briefly to playing there all the time now, and it's tragic.

Ray Hudson is crazy crazy man  :lol: :lol:

"Looks fit as a butchers dog"  :mackems:

What a goal by Inler, he's quality that one

1-1 Quag

Italy is gonna be raped by the bigger teams this time around.

They are f***ing wide open in the back

"Fit as a butcher's dog" he may have heard somewhere else.