QPR Vs Newcastle United Pre Match Thread - 02/05/10 - 1pm KO

MW

So Vuckic in the squad :D

Any TV for this as its a 1pm KO ?

Pretty sure that Sheff Weds/Palace and the Blackpool games are the ones on telly. Makes sense.

'mon the Wednesday!

So Vuckic in the squad :D

Any TV for this as its a 1pm KO ?

Pretty sure that Sheff Weds/Palace and the Blackpool games are the ones on telly. Makes sense.

Aye, your right. According to .com we aint on tv anywhere. On a side note, hope Wednesday manage to stay up.

Guest Geordiesned

Where's everyone heading for a pint down there? footballgroundguide.com seems to think theres more pubs around Shepherds Bush Market tube station than anywhere else.

Head to Shepherds Bush and you can't go wrong. I don't know the area particularly well but there are loads of pubs, if you're feeling unimaginative there are big o'neill's and walkabouts, you won't go thirsty.

Seemingly none of them open until 12pm on a Sunday!

Where's everyone heading for a pint down there? footballgroundguide.com seems to think theres more pubs around Shepherds Bush Market tube station than anywhere else.

Head to Shepherds Bush and you can't go wrong. I don't know the area particularly well but there are loads of pubs, if you're feeling unimaginative there are big o'neill's and walkabouts, you won't go thirsty.

Fucks sake! I'm heading there for 11...sure we'll be able to find somewhere :)

we'll win 1-0. feeling in a celebratory mood Mike Ashley will have a sneaky pint and unwittingly give out his bank details. He'll become bankcrupt, placing the club into administration and docking us 30 points, meaning we'll lose out on the final play-off place to Blackpool on goal difference after they beat Bristol City 39-0.

Still even if this does happen, there's always next year.

we'll win 1-0. feeling in a celebratory mood Mike Ashley will have a sneaky pint and unwittingly give out his bank details. He'll become bankcrupt, placing the club into administration and docking us 30 points, meaning we'll lose out on the final play-off place to Blackpool on goal difference after they beat Bristol City 39-0.

Still even if this does happen, there's always next year.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Last thing i heard from a couple of my mates was we are just going to the Flying Scotsman at Kings Cross when we get off the train to see some dirty strippers!! 

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The flying scotsman is a fucking shithole like.

So is the one in Forest Hall too!

The flying scotsman is a f***ing shithole like.

People are popping in there for decor or the ambience the poping in to see birds with bodys like Baywatch & faces like crimewatch. I remember once nipping for a drink before heading home after work trip & one of the acts was in full white gear stockigns the lot while tucking her kebab chips with mayo :facepalm: while on her break.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The flying scotsman is a f***ing shithole like.

People are popping in there for decor or the ambience the poping in to see birds with bodys like Baywatch & faces like crimewatch. I remember once nipping for a drink before heading home after work trip & one of the acts was in full white gear stockigns the lot while tucking her kebab chips with mayo :facepalm: while on her break.

Christ, she must have been flexible!