QPR Vs Newcastle United Pre Match Thread - 02/05/10 - 1pm KO

MW

An injury to one of our defenders during the game and we're fucked indeed! Pancrate is a natural wide forward/winger but has played at back before like once so he's the only option in case of an injury...

Donaldson has played there for us too.

An injury to one of our defenders during the game and we're f***ed indeed! Pancrate is a natural wide forward/winger but has played at back before like once so he's the only option in case of an injury...

Pancrate was immense at RB.

Who we played against that time? Must have been Peterborough at home ;)

An injury to one of our defenders during the game and we're f***ed indeed! Pancrate is a natural wide forward/winger but has played at back before like once so he's the only option in case of an injury...

True.  :lol:

The only thing that could possibly balance out having Best and Ameobi leading the line for us is them starting fucking Ramage.  :lol:

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say this isn't going to be pretty... 

True.   :lol:

Palace wasn't it?

Are people actually listening to this? :undecided:

Why wouldn't we?  ???

Be boring. We could all go and do something more interesting.

It's got more meaning than pre-season games and I'll listen to them I think.  Granted, I don't have much else to do but that's beside the point...  :aww:

Got Palace-Wednesday on the PC and Liverpool-Chelsea on TV (when it kicks off). And livescores is up for updates. Busy day!

Thanks god for Windows 7 and 24 inch screens to spilt your screen into two parts.  :pow: