José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If it wasn't for those pesky ball boys his team might have scored a few more of those 26 chances they had.

They didn't have many if any good chances though

Aye the shot total is one of the meaningless stats going. In any case I don't see how he can complain, they had 6 extra minutes ffs.

managers can usually find something to complain about or blame something other than themselves or their team for losses

He can get fucked, they shouldn't have had six minutes in the first place.

In the first half there were no stoppages whatsoever and everyone around me was saying the ref will blow bang on 45 mins here there's been no breaks in play at all yet he played a minute.

2nd half there should have been no more than 3 minutes tops.

Atkinson seemed to want to play on until they scored.

we've just opened up a chink in his armour....if he doesn't win the title this year he's starting to look like a t***, citeh getting stronger too

The problem is, time will tell who the real winner is from this weekend.  It seems like City clawed back three points, but if Aguero is out for a while, they're in trouble.  He's been driving them on to something approaching good form, basically on his own.

we've just opened up a chink in his armour....if he doesn't win the title this year he's starting to look like a twat, citeh getting stronger too

I believe the correct term is 'chingaling'.

• 1 month later...

Shameless. Do you reckon he sees the double standards?

Of course he fucking does.

:lol:

The blokes a genius at siege mentality and defensive play. He manages a  club of super stars so they can score pretty clever looking goals from a tactical base that looks akin to a Sam Allardyce design.

When it comes to whether the cunt knows what he is doing by suggesting Man City should be sanctioned for spending too much, when his entire Chelsea career is based on spending too much, just underlines how much of a sneaky penis he really is. He's banking on people forgetting 2004-2007 era and allowing his City comments to override his actions, long term and short term. Man City are the new him but with a different style, yet he finds space to moan about it, incredible.  :lol:

He's a great winner but unlike most of his competitors, he will have his duplicity and bullshit sticking to him more so when people think back. Or at least I hope so.