utter c**ts in football

Ishmael

He's nowhere near as bad as that cunt. But in truth there is no case for him to be made about him being a good fellow on the pitch because that part of him pisses me off.

Can certainly see why you wouldn't like him though, Drogba against your boy Carra is one of the funniest sights in football, he rapes your lot for fun.

All of the liverpool team

Past, present and future.

Amen.  Er, except Pedro.

keegan

terry mac

Ah shit.

Whilst he may have been completely inept, Terry Mac was never a cunt. I take it back.

Danny Guthrie.

Chav cunt.

Amen.  Er, except Pedro.

keegan

terry mac

Ah shit.

Whilst he may have been completely inept, Terry Mac was never a cunt. I take it back.

Danny Guthrie.

Um. John Barnes.

Ask Tranmere fans. Cunt.

Amen.  Er, except Pedro.

keegan

terry mac

Ah shit.

Danny Guthrie.

Um. John Barnes.

Ian Rush was definitely a cunt.

Moustache cunt.

Cannot believe i've just seen a picture of Gullit, top bloke.

agreed.  He speaks frankly and I wouldn`t disagree with many of the comments he made about his time here (ie:the shocking way we were/are run etc). At  least he walked when he wasn`t up for the job and without a big pay off.... unlike messrs Dalgleish,  Roeder, Allardyce, Souness and the "Messiah" Keegan eh?

Gullit is a failure as a manager, but always struck to me as a honest, engaging bloke. Although I have heard claims that his stint at LA Galaxy was very cuntish.

Who doesn't treat them like crap?

• 3 weeks later...

http://tvnewsroom.co.uk/images/news-staff/gary-cotterill/gary-cotterill-1363.jpg

gary cotterill ssn. utter c*nt especially for anyone who remembers any interview he has done with cristiano ronaldo of which there are many.