The World Cup

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Italy were alright though imo. Maybe the final was a bit drab, but they were decent to watch up until then. Fullbacks Grosso/Zambrotta pressing forward, some techincal ability from Camoranesi, Pirlo, Totti. Though they did have a relatively easy run.

I was inclined to give the Netherlands dark horse status, until I looked at their defense:

Heitinga   Ooijer   Van der Wiel   Gio

That's bottom half of the Premier League there. No wonder every game in the Netherlands seems to finish 5-2

For me it's Brazil, they have added a ruthless streak under Dunga that makes them tough as nails, while still able to outclass almost any other side in the tournament. They made England look hopeless in the last friendly. Will piss me off if they win, mind, not because of Spain not doing it, but I'm starting to get bored about Brazil winning WCs.

I agree about the way Dunga has transformed them into a team which is startlingly good at defending. They're very much a hard team to beat now, even though they gave up some flair to achieve that.

I think the Germans will be hard to beat as well (as usual), but they've got nothing up front this year.

If the Argies defend well, they'll win imo because they're just so superior up front. It's really up to Maradona whether the Argies fulfill their potential.

Guest NUFC4

There are four teams in the running here boys...everyone else is wasting time.  Check it....England....Brazil....Italy will all be there BUT my national hero's will surely take the trophy home on the back of some clint dempsey magic!! The Americans and Sams Army to win the cup!!!  :celb:

I was inclined to give the Netherlands dark horse status, until I looked at their defense:

That's bottom half of the Premier League there. No wonder every game in the Netherlands seems to finish 5-2

For me it's Brazil, they have added a ruthless streak under Dunga that makes them tough as nails, while still able to outclass almost any other side in the tournament. They made England look hopeless in the last friendly. Will piss me off if they win, mind, not because of Spain not doing it, but I'm starting to get bored about Brazil winning WCs.

Where is Khalid Boulahrouz?

Where is Khalid Boulahrouz?

He's sat having a shite at the moment.

There are four teams in the running here boys...everyone else is wasting time.  Check it....England....Brazil....Italy will all be there BUT my national hero's will surely take the trophy home on the back of some clint dempsey magic!! The Americans and Sams Army to win the cup!!!   :celb:

you obviously havent seen them play in a while

There are four teams in the running here boys...everyone else is wasting time.  Check it....England....Brazil....Italy will all be there BUT my national hero's will surely take the trophy home on the back of some clint dempsey magic!! The Americans and Sams Army to win the cup!!!   :celb:

you obviously havent seen them play in a while

4 years to be precise.