The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

I'd still be up significantly if some of my longer term bets come in, but it's currently looking a bit shite.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping on as well. Have a few long term bets. Well, one of them is England as world cup winners...  :undecided:

If Holland, Spain, Brazil and Argies all get 9 points I'll have made a very tidy profit. Long, long way to go yet though. 7 or 9 points for each would probably see me up as well.

Won £20 on the NZ draw but lost £8 on the last game.

What's wrong with you? Normally I see you posting bets when you've got 100 (pounds) and more at stake.

First week of the tournament, it's tantamount to throwing darts at a board. The big bets will hopefully start next week.

I'll open the Champaign if:

1. Brazil 2. Portugal

1. Spain 2. Switzerland

1. Argies 2. South K.

1. England 2. USA

1. Holland 2. Denmark

Had done this some time ago... 2 € return over 300€.

Have some similar bet where 0,20 € return about 12.000€.  :lol:

Won £20 on the NZ draw but lost £8 on the last game.

What's wrong with you? Normally I see you posting bets when you've got 100 (pounds) and more at stake.

First week of the tournament, it's tantamount to throwing darts at a board. The big bets will hopefully start next week.

Ah, all right. Should have done the same. First week was shit and unpredictable.

For the record, the group bets I'm holding some hope out for are, in decreasing order of chance:

Argies, Brazil, Spain and Holland to get 7 or 9 points: £10 pays £83.

Argies, Spain and Holland to get 9: £2.50 pays £105.

Argies, Spain, Holland and Brazil to get 9: £1 pays £147 (as well as the 2 other bets coming in).

Howay perfect records!

Is anyone on here actually on a world cup profit? I'm well in the minus... about 100€. Man, and it has not even been a week   :undecided:

Ronaldo's won enough to shore up Greece's broken economy.

He doesn't count.  :lol:

I'm technically in profit this WC :D

20 euros down so far on day to day bets.

My top goalscorer predictions haven't scored yet. Higuain the cunt should have scored a couple. Was banking on Fabiano getting started tonight... hopefully Torres can get a couple tomorrow.

Holland, Argentina, Spain, Germany, England, Italy all to win their groups acc still going, really worried about Italy on that one.

Right, due to the world cup cleaning me out, I need to utilize some free bet sites, sadly I've signed up for the majority of betting sites over the years although I have forgot my passwords and usernames. What is 188 bet like? and 888? I've used Coral, Willhill, Laddies, Paddy, Freds, Sky, 365 and Bet Fair. I've forgot my password and user name for all of these apart from Sky and Betfair, which the Brazil game finished me off.

What do you guys reccommend?

I'm thinking 2-2 tomorrow for the Chile game, and a sending off to boot.

im up this world cup in the ladbrokes shop in jarrow, but only because I picked the white player for south africa to score and he didnt play, so i got my stake back and i hoyed it in the roulette machine and got 12 quid. does that count?

im 5er down on ladbrokes website but still have 4 bets with 5 quid stakes still on

and down in a coral shop by about a 10er.

Guest dale 9 nufc

iv got £5 on france,argentina,england,germany,holland,italy,brail &spain all to win their groups

£5 returns about £170

I'm in profit by about £55. Mind, I've only been betting relatively modest sums so far like.

Still got a straight group accumulator on:

1st: Uraguay

2nd: France

1st: Germany

2nd: Ghana

1st: England

2nd: USA

1st: Spain

2nd: Chile

£1 on returns £275.

Also got £5 on Uruguay getting knocked out in the quarters returning £35. So Looking at things Uruguay are pretty pivotal on weather I make a fair bit of dosh, but either way im confident I'll finish the tournament in the black.