The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

I had an account on Ladbrokes about 4 years ago, and I don't have any of the details anymore. Is it possible to sign up again and get a bonus? I only want to sign up to put a 10er on Liverpool -1.

Guest Roger Kint

I had an account on Ladbrokes about 4 years ago, and I don't have any of the details anymore. Is it possible to sign up again and get a bonus? I only want to sign up to put a 10er on Liverpool -1.

You can join as many times as you like under different bank accounts as far as i can tell, i have 3 Ladbrokes accounts, open one every time they issue a new card. Different contact email obviously.

Guest Roger Kint

I have the same bank account, different cards though as the ones I signed up with expired. So that will be ok?

Should be yeah

Jesus, 7/2. Was 7/1 just after CH was given the boot. I guess plenty of people have piled in over the last couple of days.

Although how any self respecting NUFC fan could back us for relegation is beyond me....  :shifty:

Jesus, 7/2. Was 7/1 just after CH was given the boot. I guess plenty of people have piled in over the last couple of days.

Although how any self respecting NUFC fan could back us for relegation is beyond me....  :shifty:

The O poster isn't any of those things though.

He only seems to appear at times of trouble and his posts usually have a macum/wum whiff to them.

Spent my weekly tenner on three bets that almost certainly won't win. For that matter, I'm not going to waste my time putting them on here.