The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

ANOTHER RISK FREE BET - £25 with 188BET

1. To get your free bet, email [email protected] with your User Name, the Bet ID, and Promotion code 'NU125'

2. This promotion is only available to new 188BET customers based in the UK

3. If your first settled bet is a losing bet, your 188BET account will be credited with your losing stake up to a value of £25 / 30. Winning bets are not eligible for this promotion.

4. Your account will be credited within 7 days of your claim.

5. The first settled bet on your account is the qualifying bet.

6. Only one entrant per IP address will be permitted.

7. Closing date midnight 9th September 2012

http://www.188promo.com/5j0c0g0r/

1. To get your free bet, email [email protected] with your User Name, the Bet ID, and Promotion code 'NU125'

3. If your first settled bet is a losing bet, your 188BET account will be credited with your losing stake up to a value of £25 / 30. Winning bets are not eligible for this promotion.

:thup:

Have you done this?

Have you done this?

I am going to. Also going to open William Hill account as they giving 3 X £10 bets once you bet 10. Been too loyal/lazy should be opening new accounts on a much more regular basis & getting the offers

anyone done the megaminute on betfair ? place a bet on one of the days world cup games and you get to guess the time of the first goal in a chosen game for a £1000 prize.

well i picked the 23rd minute for the england game and sure enough defoe obliged. reading the T's& C's if more than one person guesses the same time then the prize is shared,how many people would have picked the same time ? couldn't be many, should be worth a couple of hundred quid at least.

i'll bet  the other 89 people who guessed  right were thinking the same thing..............................................now where to invest my £11.11.  :weep:

anyone done the megaminute on betfair ? place a bet on one of the days world cup games and you get to guess the time of the first goal in a chosen game for a £1000 prize.

well i picked the 23rd minute for the england game and sure enough defoe obliged. reading the T's& C's if more than one person guesses the same time then the prize is shared,how many people would have picked the same time ? couldn't be many, should be worth a couple of hundred quid at least.

i'll bet  the other 89 people who guessed  right were thinking the same thing..............................................now where to invest my £11.11.  :weep:

Oh what, that is unlucky madras. Fly bastards.

Guest marky555

Have you done this?

I done this. My bet didnt come in. And ive just had my £25 deposited back into my bank.

So it works, in case anyone is sceptical.

Brazil-Portugal draw, Ivory Coast -1, Spain, Switzerland - 12.5/1.

First time Switzerland have made me feel anything, the feeling being "the Swiss are fucking cunts".  You cost me a hundred and thirty quid you fucking Swiss flaps.