Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh get over it.

Would love to see the reaction if it was done against England. I doubt yous would be "over it". Plus my own personal opinion aside, behaving like this at the World Cup is unacceptable and they should be made an example of to stop it from happening again. I mean if they get away with behaving like this then what is to stop countless other teams doing it?

Him and Terry both Chelsea players. Coincidence? I don't think so.  :shifty:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/21/john-terry-dissent-england-coup

There was something very Chelsea about the possible coup when it had first been mooted. The unrest surfaced in Cape Town but it could as easily have been at Cobham. Clear-the-air talks are commonplace in the post-José Mourinho era at the London club. They proved too much for Avram Grant and Luiz Felipe Scolari, whose authority was terminally undermined once senior players decided to act upon a groundswell of dissatisfaction, whether it was born of the manager's training techniques or game plans.

Even Carlo Ancelotti endured it last season, when Champions League elimination was followed by a sloppy draw at Blackburn that, had Manchester United not suffered their own subsequent blip, might have cost Chelsea the Premier League title. The Italian manager at Stamford Bridge reacted as positively as he could to his players speaking their minds. The boil was lanced and focus and momentum regained. Capello, experiencing his first World Cup as a manager but a veteran and far more of a disciplinarian than his compatriot, was never likely to prove quite so accommodating.

He may struggle to accept Terry's role as the public voice of an apparent revolt. The controversies in the centre-half's private life, with the effect they had on Wayne Bridge's international career, apparently forced Capello's hand in stripping him of the captaincy. Terry has always maintained his acceptance of the manager's decision, however hard it was to take at the time. The decision to detail his intentions ahead of yesterday's meeting is open to interpretation but it felt, at times, as if the 29-year-old was intent upon exacting some kind of revenge.

His rhetoric smacked of a deeper assumption: that players would turn to their natural born leader, to voice their disquiet in the team's time of need. The injured Rio Ferdinand is in rehabilitation back at Carrington. Steven Gerrard is the captain but not a ranter or raver. Frank Lampard is his deputy. Terry is still the tub-thumper.

Can someone please tell me in as few words as possible what has happened n the World Cup since Friday? Not seen any of it since the England game and can't be bothered to read the whole thread.

Can someone please tell me in as few words as possible what has happened n the World Cup since Friday? Not seen any of it since the England game and can't be bothered to read the whole thread.

Portugal raped North Korea, New Zealand consisting of mostly part time footballers hold Italy to a draw and Ivory Coast makes the worst dive of the tournament.

To be honest... stole it off my brother who used it as his X-Box gamer tag.  Although he stole it off some guy on a Madden forum we used to frequent back when the game wasn't so shit.

Fuck yes. I knew there had to be a connection. I used to post there as well when the game wasn't so shit. Stayed there for the off-topic section, which had a core group of guys and he was one of them. Eventually the site imploded and we've move onto a few others.

To be honest... stole it off my brother who used it as his X-Box gamer tag.  Although he stole it off some guy on a Madden forum we used to frequent back when the game wasn't so shit.

Fuck yes. I knew there had to be a connection. I used to post there as well when the game wasn't so shit. Stayed there for the off-topic section, which had a core group of guys and he was one of them. Eventually the site imploded and we've move onto a few others.

Yeah, i'm on VSN  The Gamers Lab at the moment, although I don't really post there anymore, VSN was the only post-MM exodus site where I was really a truly active member.

Hopefully Panda won't mind me taking his old name, probably still busy trying to convince everyone he wasn't Boatang to notice.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8752637.stm   :lol: :lol: :lol:

France stars may boycott match against South Africa. 

That would be fantastic :D

Player power is a sickness that will kill the game. :sadnod:

These prima donnas should all just knuckle under and play with pride and determination for their country or f*** off and never play for them again. Power, money, arrogance, self-delusions of grandeur - it's gone too f***ing far. And "Team England" doesn't seem to be all that much better off just now either. :nope:

Aye, footballers are well above their station now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8752637.stm   :lol: :lol: :lol:

These prima donnas should all just knuckle under and play with pride and determination for their country or fuck off and never play for them again. Power, money, arrogance, self-delusions of grandeur - it's gone too fucking far. And "Team England" doesn't seem to be all that much better off just now either. :nope:

While I agree that it's obviously not good for the game, the thought of French players striking in what can be a deciding World Cup game is too fucking funny for me to be bothered about it.

These prima donnas should all just knuckle under and play with pride and determination for their country or f*** off and never play for them again. Power, money, arrogance, self-delusions of grandeur - it's gone too f***ing far. And "Team England" doesn't seem to be all that much better off just now either. :nope:

While I agree that it's obviously not good for the game, the thought of French players striking in what can be a deciding World Cup game is too f***ing funny for me to be bothered about it.

Its funny cos its france but the overhall outcome of this is that players are way above their stations these days.  They are like spoilt movie actors.

Get a fucking grip you tits and play football for yyour country. 

If you dont want to play then we'll select 22 other lads from lower league teams who would kill to go to the world cup.

The same applies to the England players.

You manky spoilt horrible bastards.