Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest elbee909

We are going to be one of the unwatchables next time round :(

From 'The Entertainers' to 'The Cuntyfailures'.

Don't think we should compare ourselves to the likes of Stoke or Bolton. We have some pace and/or flair with Enrique, Jonas, Routledge and Lövenkrands.

We surely will offer more attractive football than they do - even maybe with lesser success.

Don't think we should compare ourselves to the likes of Stoke or Bolton. We have some pace and/or flair with Enrique, Jonas, Routledge and Lövenkrands.

We surely will offer more attractive football than they do - even maybe with lesser success.

Bolton will play a lot more attractive stuff than we will next season.

Yes, maybe. Forgot they had Coyle as manager now. But I don't buy it that Stoke will do.

Yes, maybe. Forgot they had Coyle as manager now. But I don't buy it that Stoke will do.

I doubt Stoke will. Then again we played some dreadful stuff last year when Hughton played 4-5-1 away from home.

I doubt Stoke will. Then again we played some dreadful stuff last year when Hughton played 4-5-1 away from home.

As long as it's only away from home I'll be happy tbh. Even a 4-5-1 can play some decent football.

Guest optimistic nit

He maybe should look at his own team first of all, when you have sexy Kuyt in your national side you're not allowed to talk shit about others.

tbh kuyt was the only player apart from robben that looked like he was doing anything vs slovakia.

Manolo Cáceres "El del bombo", the most famous Spanish football fan, has been forced to return to Valencia due to health problems. He had never missed a Spain match since 1982 (his wife abandoned him because of this, even).

His drum is fucking annoying but can't stop loving the guy

Like Dunga gives a toss what Cruyff says.

Dutch legend Cruyff - probably the best player never to have won the World Cup - criticised the current Brazil team ahead of their quarter-final with the Netherlands on Friday.

"Where has the Brazil team we all know disappeared to in this World Cup?" he said in the Daily Mirror. "I look at this team and I remember people like Gerson, Tostao, Falcao, Zico or Socrates. Now I only see Gilberto, Melo, Bastos, Julio Baptista.

"Where is the Brazilian magic? I could understand why Dunga has picked some players but where is the playmaker or skill in midfield? I don't think any spectator would pay to watch them. I would never pay for a ticket."

But Dunga, who will take charge of Brazil, is used to his team being labelled negative, and says Cruyff is suffering from 'better in my day' syndrome.

"Cruyff can pay to watch this game if he wants," said Dunga.

"There are many games on offer and democracy allows you to make your own choice.

"But I am sure Cruyff is not going to pay for the ticket, so therefore he can watch it if he wants to.

"My grandfather said in his day football was excellent. My father said that, I say that and I am sure my son and my grandson are going to say exactly the same, that in their day the football was very good, that the players could dribble magnificently, they could head magnificently.

"We know world-class players are always outstanding at any time."

Dunga, who claimed that he no longer read the back pages, heaped the pressure on his unbeaten team, and said that the Netherlands could prove their toughest opponents.

"From now on, each game is the World Cup final," he said. "There is no time for recriminations and what has happened beforehand is of no consequence now.

"The World Cup only comes around every four years and the world practically stops to watch. I would certainly pay to watch this game.

"Holland have world-class players who play at big clubs in Europe, and we know European football is extremely technical and very beautiful to watch.

"Both teams want to play a good attacking game, both teams will try to score goals because both teams want to win.

"When two teams of this nature play a game, we can expect a great game of football."