Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Mantis

At some point I hope Spain f*** up at an almighty level and put an end to all the wanking.

This.  Mention Spain and Gayfest begins.  Oh and cant the BEEB and ITV get rid of the token pundits, Seedorf, Petit and Adebayor?  Any banter on the panel goes straight over their heads and to be frank they are duller than an Ethiopian supper.

At some point I hope Spain f*** up at an almighty level and put an end to all the wanking.

This.  Mention Spain and Gayfest begins.  Oh and cant the BEEB and ITV get rid of the token pundits, Seedorf, Petit and Adebayor?  Any banter on the panel goes straight over their heads and to be frank they are duller than an Ethiopian supper.

Their just all way above the same ole predictable shit banter.

Guest Mantis

Their just all way above the same ole predictable s*** banter.

Seedorf couldn't even remeber Di Natale's name and he's been playing in the same league for about 5 years.

I wish the BBC would stop ripping the Slovakia-New Zealand match tomorrow, it's pathetic.

Meanwhile, thank f*** I'm at work when it's on.

First time ive ever complained about a TV programme tonight. Totally unprofessional. Sky would never go on like those pricks tonight. If they don't want to cover it, come home and do my job and il go and sit for a month watching football. Fuckin wankers.

World Cup 2006: Groups, awesome. Knockouts, cagey, negative, shit - for the most part.

It's kicked off in the same way that the last one ended. I've hope it'll pick up cos there's a few of the best teams we've not seen yet. Dull as fuck atm though.

I wish the BBC would stop ripping the Slovakia-New Zealand match tomorrow, it's pathetic.

Meanwhile, thank f*** I'm at work when it's on.

First time ive ever complained about a TV programme tonight. Totally unprofessional. Sky would never go on like those pricks tonight. If they don't want to cover it, come home and do my job and il go and sit for a month watching football. Fuckin wankers.

Agree, yeah.  You could've forgiven them saying it once, but Hansen was wittering on and on about it like it was a real hardship for him to be at the World Cup ffs.

Let's be honest, it'll probably be better than a good few of the games so far.

Tomorrow might be s***, aside from Ivory Coast v Portugal.

I think North Korea - Brazil is fascinating, I'm looking forward to seeing the North Koreans out of curiosity.

I want to see the NK Fans.

No actual Norks there as expected I don't think.. There is a fanclub set up made up of English and Chinese fans I think, who have travelled to given them some kind of support.

Ah, that's disappointing.

Be class if they had blatant actors in the crowd in North Korean jerseys, like those rent-a-crowds at half time in the Superbowl. :lol:

Anyone know if the North Koreans are actually going to get to watch the match at all? Last I read was that they were only going to get highlights to ensure that the nation isn't subjected to the horror if they turn out to be shit.

I think North Korea - Brazil is fascinating, I'm looking forward to seeing the North Koreans out of curiosity.

No actual Norks there as expected I don't think.. There is a fanclub set up made up of English and Chinese fans I think, who have travelled to given them some kind of support.

Be class if they had blatant actors in the crowd in North Korean jerseys, like those rent-a-crowds at half time in the Superbowl. :lol:

Anyone know if the North Koreans are actually going to get to watch the match at all? Last I read was that they were only going to get highlights to ensure that the nation isn't subjected to the horror if they turn out to be shit.

I thought they were actually sending over a rent-a-crowd? I heard they were doing auditions of Chinese citizens to only send the most attractive ones or something. :lol:

I thought they were actually sending over a rent-a-crowd? I heard they were doing auditions of Chinese citizens to only send the most attractive ones or something. :lol:

It'll make all the shitness thus far worth it if we had all these stunning women making amazed faces in the crowd and celebrating like fuck every time they won a throw in. :lol:

Anyone know if the North Koreans are actually going to get to watch the match at all? Last I read was that they were only going to get highlights to ensure that the nation isn't subjected to the horror if they turn out to be s***.

They're using the same people that have become Chelsea fans in the past 6 years.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the NK government was rumoured to be only showing selective highlights to make it seem like they win the tournament, though I have imagined that. :lol:

It's true. :lol:

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the NK government was rumoured to be only showing selective highlights to make it seem like they win the tournament, though I have imagined that. :lol:

It's possible, though, innit? :lol:

I predict that Brazil won't win by more than 3. Its bold.

People on here are saying that NK play nothing but defense. Could see it happening.

I've not dared go any larger than Brazil -1 on my accum.