Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/fifa_06_14/f25_23806065.jpg

:lol:

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/fifa_06_14/f33_23817077.jpg

:smitten:

Did anyone get a good look at De Rossi's dive early in the game?

My six year-old son, who had been rooting for Italy up to that point (mostly to spite me), jumped up and said "That's cheating!" He was pulling for Paraguay the rest of the way.  You try to raise them right.

Did anyone get a good look at De Rossi's dive early in the game?

My six year-old son, who had been rooting for Italy up to that point (mostly to spite me), jumped up and said "That's cheating!" He was pulling for Paraguay the rest of the way.  You try to raise them right.

I'm sure Mick McCarthy said it was a 'bad foul' aswell. I was raging!

Apparently nK have been hijacking our feed to show the matches so far (just cropping the screen so our broadcaster's logo won't show :lol:) You really don't need to worry about broadcasting rights when you're a rogue state to begin with

Couple of thoughts from todays games

Elia looked fucking class, if Robben isn't fit for their next game I would love to see him start. Today he was the kind of impact sub I would have wanted Adam Johnson to have been for us.

Cameroon - Japan was abysmal in every way. Been a long time since I've seen a game that bad. Japan only deserved to win because they were slightly less shit.

Glad I didn't bet on the Italy game, was always going to be a tough one to call.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/808/zonalm.jpg

Montolivo, Palombo, De Rossi is a strong midfield, not sure about the rest of the side though.

Had a look at the Italian squad last night, every single one plays in Italy but not one player from Inter in the squad - that's got to be some sort of record.

Inter prefer to sign South Americans.....well Argies in particular over the years.

If oldtype somehow has access to NK media I'd love to hear how the inevitable drubbings are reported down there. NK-Brazil is going to be first-degree murder.

I hear they've hired the director of 'Goal' to make a real time fairy tale for the NK people. It will show NK goals from previous matches to level the score after each Brazil goal and finally score an ET winner.. Alternatively, they could just have a computer program switch the jersey colours.. ;)

If oldtype somehow has access to NK media I'd love to hear how the inevitable drubbings are reported down there. NK-Brazil is going to be first-degree murder.

I hear they've hired the director of 'Goal' to make a real time fairy tale for the NK people. It will show NK goals from previous matches to level the score after each Brazil goal and finally score an ET winner.. Alternatively, they could just have a computer program switch the jersey colours.. ;)

Black and White picture with fuzzy imaging so you can't see the faces. Those sweet little unsuspecting North Koreans would be none the wiser.

The theme song is fucking awesome, I tell you.

I was listening to the radio in the car on the way home today, they started playing the song (the flag waving one) and all of a sudden I was excited about NZ vs Slovakia :lol: powerful shit, man

The theme song is fucking awesome, I tell you.

I was listening to the radio in the car on the way home today, they started playing the song (the flag waving one) and all of a sudden I was excited about NZ vs Slovakia :lol: powerful shit, man

Which theme is this? The "We um um awaaay!" shit, or that (now) outstanding awful Shakira song?

Guest Stephen927

Fuck, just realised I'm gonna miss New Zealand v Slovakia. I sure do hope there are plenty of updates in here for me to follow.