Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Phil K

What a terrible match, my fault for sticking money on Portugal to win.  :lol:

not won a single bet this WC.

If Ron spent less time throwing himself to the floor, he might actually do something interesting.

Said elsewhere worst Brazil squad I have ever seen BUT watch them go as there players play with such confidence & swagger when they put on that yellow shirt. Our lot seem to be crumble under the pressure of playing for England.

Brazil are use to teams putting men behind the ball so N.Korea will get blitzed if they do that.

Said elsewhere worst Brazil squad I have ever seen BUT watch them go as there players play with such confidence & swagger when they put on that yellow shirt. Our lot seem to be crumble under the pressure of playing for England.

Brazil are use to teams putting men behind the ball so N.Korea will get blitzed if they do that.

Favourites in my book. Dunga has them all pulling in the same direction, didn't mind leaving Ronaldinho and Adriano behind, and I'd dare say Brazil will still be lovely to watch. Perhaps not entirely spectacular but fluid and of course oh so comfortable on the ball.

Favourites in my book. Dunga has them all pulling in the same direction, didn't mind leaving Ronaldinho and Adriano behind, and I'd dare say Brazil will still be lovely to watch. Perhaps not entirely spectacular but fluid and of course oh so comfortable on the ball.

Fully agree with that. They're absolutely devastating on the break like which will be handy in the latter rounds.

I was gutted when I found out I'd be working full time in June. Now it appears to not have been a bad decision.

All the highlights I've seen and all the full nighttime games I've watched have been utter shite - teams are being too hesitant and too cautious. They should be throwing all 11 players forward to try and put on a show - this thing only comes round once every four years, teams can't afford to sit back.

I was gutted when I found out I'd be working full time in June. Now it appears to not have been a bad decision.

All the highlights I've seen and all the full nighttime games I've watched have been utter shite - teams are being too hesitant and too cautious. They should be throwing all 11 players forward to try and put on a show - this thing only comes round once every four years, teams can't afford to sit back.

You think Germany - Australia was shit as well?

Brazil at full strength. :thup:

North Korea as well.  :lol:

How do you know? Maybe it's the wank K.Ri that's starting :laugh:

You know, I've been a North Korea supporter for the last 18 years so I should know if they're full strength or not.    :lol:

So, who should we be keeping an eye on?

You know, I've been a North Korea supporter for the last 18 years so I should know if they're full strength or not.    :lol:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01644/rooney_1644277c.jpg

Good question.

On everyone?   :lol:

Good question.

On everyone?   :lol:

Why? Are they planning on defecting?