Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

Hope South Africa go out on a high against France. I don't think it is a case of they aren't arsed enough, they are just a poor team and there's only so much you can achieve with effort.

Guest Geordiesned

Fans are clearly fickle bastards. Don't think I've ever seen a match in the World Cup where the fans left before the end. Good riddens.

Guest Stephen927

Uruguay are a dangerous team. Don't think England would have beaten this lot.

Hard to say, Uruguay would approach the game in a different way.

The rhyme was intentional.

Was there even any contact between Suarez and the keeper? Cheating twat. It's about time there was a clamp down on diving, it'll never happen though, they wouldn't dare ban their love child Ronaldo.

there's contact, but both of his feet are vertical before he even makes contact, clearly went looking for the pen as no human takes a stride forward like that. then an exaggerated spin to get the ref's attention. still a pen though.

Not only are South Africa cack, but tactically they were awful.

:lol: wtf

I see you England supporters have got your confidence back eh? Slating SA for drawing with Mexico and losing to Uruguay. What's that about? OKay, guess we'll see what happens with your lot come Friday. You haven't been looking too hot though.

I see you England supporters have got your confidence back eh? Slating SA for drawing with Mexico and losing to Uruguay. What's that about? OKay, guess we'll see what happens with your lot come Friday. You haven't been looking too hot though.

:lol: Get 'em!

Was there even any contact between Suarez and the keeper? Cheating t***. It's about time there was a clamp down on diving, it'll never happen though, they wouldn't dare ban their love child Ronaldo.

Er, yes. :lol:

I don't know I was in a restaurnt looking at a tiny TV, looked minimal from what I could see.

who do you support then? nigeria?

They were shit. It has fuck all to do with England, who may well be shit as well. ???

If they are, people will certainly acknowledge it.

Shut the fuck up, man.