Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

God we are pathetic ... just unprofessional. An embarrassing outfit all around. They should just pack their bags now!

Kaita should be ashamed of himself, has probably cost his country qualification to the next round as your were clearly in the driving seat before he lost his head.

God we are pathetic ... just unprofessional. An embarrassing outfit all around. They should just pack their bags now!

Better than England though.

Was waiting for someone to jump on him. :lol:

Better than England though.

Was waiting for someone to jump on him. :lol:

:lol:

You guys have been very patient, thanks. I appreciate it.

11 vs. 11 and actually focused I do like Nigeria, but as you can see that's never a guarantee. Sucks.

Look I hope you guys do well tomorrow, Capello is being very silly though. Don't like his decisions so far at all. Mostly what I was basing my bold predictions on. Milner on the wing? Are you kidding me?! You guys know how I feel about that.

BBC saying the team tomorrow, according to "their sources", will be:

Heskey - Rooney

Gerrard - Barry - Lampard - Lennon

Cole - Terry - Carragher - Johnson

James

I think Carragher, Dawson and Upson are all equally wank, so quite happy if that is the line-up. James coming in as 'keeper will hopefully prove a good move and reverting to the front six (or damn near) that did so well at times in qualifying was always going to be on the cards.

Higuain is so s***.

You surely know you're going to look even more ridiculous very soon.

Godlike.

Have to admit I was questioning Higuain a bit myself on today's performance (just when you have Milito sitting on the bench, basically). He was garbage in open play but finds himself in the right place three times and his last goal in particular was a great finish. Can't argue with that from your main striker.

Green

Johnson-Upson-Terry-Cole

-Lampard-Barry-

Wright-Phillips-Gerrard-J. Cole

Rooney

For me.

BBC saying the team tomorrow, according to "their sources", will be:

Heskey - Rooney

Gerrard - Barry - Lampard - Lennon

Cole - Terry - Carragher - Johnson

James

I just don't get Capello. Rooney has had his best ever season playing as a lone striker the majority of the time. Was scoring all sorts of goals. Right foot, left foot, headers, everything. Put him up top alone and ensure he stays as far up the pitch as possible and let Gerrard and Lampard do the linking up behind him, with Barry holding. Lennon right and Joe Cole left. Honestly, what is the problem?

Green

Johnson   Dawson :dave:   Terry   Cole

Barry                 

Lennon   Lampard   Gerrard   Cole

Rooney

Green

Johnson   Dawson :dave:   Terry   Cole

Barry                 

Lennon   Lampard   Gerrard   Cole

Rooney

yes please!

Kaka, we're likely to play Ghana in the next round so put all your money on them winning if you're so confident.

:lol:

In all seriousness Ghana are probably the best of the African teams right now. Probably not the most talented, but they are very well balanced and they don't tend to do stupid things as often as all the others. They do miss that dominant striker though, as they just have never really seemed to have on for some reason. Yeboah was the closest they had to one I would say. Asamoah Gyan is talented, but he can be kept under control.

I'll put it this way. If Capello sticks with this current setup, I would feel more comfortable putting my money on Ghana. Now I'm not saying I would want them to beat you, but if i had to pick I do think I would go with Ghana. Had quite a few Ghanaians giving me grief already today, so believe me you could well do me a big favour if you wacked them.