Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best worst game!

Our specialty didn't you know. What a bunch of clowns, I mean honestly this is just unreal.

You must be especially riled by the commentators' praise of Yakubu, after he missed that one-on-one.

Like the praise of Nicky Butt during our latest relegation season. *cringe*

Tell me about it ... sickening.

Fucking hell, what a balls the Nigerians have made of this.

Given you ample opportunity, so I'm stealing your joke again.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4787/simonadebisi.jpg

The Minister breaks another laptop.

Was biding my time man. :lol:

Still think they could qualify like.

Beat Korea and Greece lose to Argentina and they qualify.

f***ing hell, what a balls the Nigerians have made of this.

Given you ample opportunity, so I'm stealing your joke again.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4787/simonadebisi.jpg

The Minister breaks another laptop.

Was biding my time man. :lol:

Still think they could qualify like.

Beat Korea and Greece lose to Argentina and they qualify.

Why though? Just to serve up mor eof this bollocks?! I'm in enough trouble as it is. I honestly think my neighbours might have called the police for the profanities I was screaming at the top of my lungs after that Yakubu/Obasi debacle.

nigeria never seem to have any wingers, only odemwingie seems to have the nous and skills to exploit wide areas and he is uzbekistani! kaka, do kids in nigeria just not like playing out wide?

Obasi and Obinna are also both very capable there, but they are not consistently given the ball. We just don't have consistent service from the midfield three. Haruna is trying but he's too young and inexperienced. We have missed Obi Mikel badly, who plays more forward for us than he does Chelsea. Obi Mikel is really our midfield playmaker.

I feel terrible for Enyeama, Shittu and Yobo as they have all given their all. All it takes is one idiot though. Bloody Sanny Kaita.

Worst man of the match?

Quite difficult but I can't look past Obasi for that miss. He's a professional footballer. (Well, allegedly). Peter Ramage could have scored that!

Worst man of the match?

Quite difficult but I can't look past Obasi for that miss. He's a professional footballer. (Well, allegedly). Peter Ramage could have scored that!

It's so weird because I am more annoyed with Yakubu for that miss. Obasi did so well to be unselfish in the first place and feed the ball into Yakubu perfectly, and I was so relieved about that at the time. Yakubu just has to put that away. I really despise the guy. Has offered nothing so far in these two games.

Worst man of the match?

It's so weird because I am more annoyed with Yakubu for that miss. Obasi did so well to be unselfish in the first place and feed the ball into Yakubu perfectly, and I was so relieved about that at the time. Yakubu just has to put that away. I really despise the guy. Has offered nothing so far in these two games.

Yak might as well of told the keeper when he was going to put it there. Finished it like a man short on confidence.

Sorry to interrupt the current convo, how did Gutierrez do in today's game? It was on at  7AM here for us, needless to say, I was sleeping.

Average, got booked, suspended next game. Definitely not a RB.

Sorry to interrupt the current convo, how did Gutierrez do in today's game? It was on at  7AM here for us, needless to say, I was sleeping.

booked,never really tested, tidy enough on the ball but nowt special. suspended for next game.