Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd rather see England win five straight World Cups than see Mexico lift one.

Why do the French have electrical tape on their backs?

I would be pretty happy to see that happen, I never said I wanted Mexico to lift one, mearly just get passed the group stages with Uruguay ahead of France.

Lots of players for varius teams have been wearing that clear plasticy thing on the back, I don't know what the fuck it's for though.

So its not part of the strip? it seems to be under the numbers.

Madonna should have left Di Maria at home and brought Colo in to play RB and Jonas in his position.

"Everybody" thought that. I think it was "Borderline" who got picked & Di Maria has to thank his "Lucky Star" he is there while Colo is "Miles Away" on "Holiday".

I would be pretty happy to see that happen, I never said I wanted Mexico to lift one, mearly just get passed the group stages with Uruguay ahead of France.

Lots of players for varius teams have been wearing that clear plasticy thing on the back, I don't know what the fuck it's for though.

Oh I wasn't responding to just you. I'm cheering for Mexico here too, somewhat. :lol: It's just that there are limitations.

Madonna should have left Di Maria at home and brought Colo in to play RB and Jonas in his position.

"Everybody" thought that. I think it was "Borderline" who got picked & Di Maria has to thank his "Lucky Star" he is there while Colo is "Miles Away" on "Holiday".

"Take a Bow", we all know what most of the posts for the next "4 minutes" will be like now don't we.

"Take a Bow", we all know what most of the posts for the next "4 minutes" will be like now don't we.

I think ""You'll See" there is only me & you sad enough.

Oh I wasn't responding to just you. I'm cheering for Mexico here too, somewhat. :lol: It's just that there are limitations.

No probs :)