Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Phil K

The French exposed for the heap of s*** they are and the Germans given a dose of misfortune, this is going too well...

Only hope we don't get a comeuppance.

We get it too often to start with.

Aye, all of you getting hyped up thinking Germany were world beaters because they hammerd Australia. Anyway, if Ghana beat Australia which I suspect they will, then I wouldn't mind betteing on Ghana getting something out of the Germany game combined with Serbia beating Australia to send Germany out.

Guest Phil K

Aye, all of you getting hyped up thinking Germany were world beaters because they hammerd Australia. Anyway, if Ghana beat Australia which I suspect they will, then I wouldn't mind betteing on Ghana getting something out of the Germany game combined with Serbia beating Australia to send Germany out.

What no-one has mentioned thus far is if Ghana win the group, isn't it the WINNERS of our group that would play Germany (if they finish 2nd) ?

Someone was saying the 2nd in our group play the winners in theirs. Stand to be corrected. Just going by what lads at work said.

Err, but didn't you see how they thrashed defensively inept 10-man Australia?

Guest firetotheworks

No one at all has looked up to it yet, hopefully it'll mean that there will be more teams peaking at the same time and churning out some amazing matches.

The French exposed for the heap of shit they are and the Germans given a dose of misfortune, this is going too well...

They looked shocked they didn't get away with their niggling tactical fouling all game as they normally do.

Guest Phil K

Cant see Germany losing against Ghana. Theyll also get Klose back just in time for the next round if they make it through.

Could be dodgy

For once theres a little doubt in their mind.

But, yeah. They'll skate it.

Tim Howard's excellent. There's no way he'll make any mistakes today, Mike.

:rant: That's a goddamn dirty trick, Keef! Never expected that from you!/ O0 I appreciate that, but you know how it is before matches.

Pick the appropriate one, man.

Tim Howard's excellent. There's no way he'll make any mistakes today, Mike.

:rant: That's a goddamn dirty trick, Keef! Never expected that from you!/ O0 I appreciate that, but you know how it is before matches.

Pick the appropriate one, man.

What about that Donovan? He's nowt short of incredible. Should score four of five today IMO.