Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James

Johnson  Upson  Terry  Cole

Lennon  Gerrard  Barry  J Cole

Crouch   Defoe

For Slovenia.

Barry was fucking hopeless.  Carrick.

They were all shit, man. One or two changes is gonna make fuck all difference. Need to play a formation they're comfortable with. I'd drop Rooney altogether for the next game. His head is somewhere else entirely.

Please allow me in just a minute to say I've never been so fucking embarassed at a football match in all my wretched life. Rooney was utter utter shit, and his cob on was more than obvious from 75 minutes. Thats the first time I've said Heskey deserved to stay over his attacking partner, and Rooney should have been replaced by Crouch mid way through the second half at least, not with 6 minutes to go!  Having said that, one or two decent deliveries and something a little more expectant of Gerard and Lampard would have been welcome :facepalm:

The Lankster posting in Football, now it's serious. :frantic:

James

Crouch   Defoe

For Slovenia.

Barry was decent for me.

Please allow me in just a minute to say I've never been so fucking embarassed at a football match in all my wretched life. Rooney was utter utter shit, and his cob on was more than obvious from 75 minutes. Thats the first time I've said Heskey deserved to stay over his attacking partner, and Rooney should have been replaced by Crouch mid way through the second half at least, not with 6 minutes to go!  Having said that, one or two decent deliveries and something a little more expectant of Gerard and Lampard would have been welcome :facepalm:

See? You're good at posting in the footy section as well. Come on, move in with us Lanky.

James

Crouch   Defoe

For Slovenia.

First game back, he did his job alright, the useless Lampard is the one hindering the whole midfield.

It's a joke, Lampard spent most of the game in the opposing half. Similar to him at Chelsea when Ancelotti arrived, Ancelloti learnt, Capello hasn't.

Doesn't help him or Gerrard and Rooney that there's absolutely nowt on the wings though. Shocking stuff from Lennon. And Capello is an absolute w***** for starting Heskey today.

Lets face it, when Lampard isn't in a team that's dominating possession he is an absolute passenger in the game.  Only thing he really did today was shoot waywardly.

He certainly shot our only real strike on target waywardly.

Total and utter shit served up by England. Next game Joe Cole's got to play on the left in a 5 man midfield with Barry Holding and Gerrard and Lampard pushed up behind Rooney.

I'm sorry but unless he's carrying a knock you don't drop Wayne Rooney.

He's had to drop deeper and deeper over the last two games to get involved because there's fuck all movement up top with Heskey and the midfield is being totally outnumbered and out-battled which is why the first and only sub needed today was Heskey off/Joe Cole on.

None of this SWP bollocks.

If he was getting any degree of service he'd create something. I agree his touch was very very poor today but an England team without him will create absolute naff all.

:kasper:

They really are just buckeling under the pressure & we all know it

They cant handle representing England

What do they expect though after pissing qualifying and being the top scorers in Europe? For all the 'easy' s**** on the Sun's front page, their flagship advert (with Venables singing) admits winning it is still a dream. Even the likes of Ladbrokes - who WANT you to think they will win - have through their adverts basically admitted you have to be bonkers to believe it.

If you qualify like we did then the pressure is going to be high. They've generated it themselves.

I agree, i dont think its anyones fault really. Theyve just no leaders on the pitch. Shearer, Pearce, Beckham etc. They dont have the balls to represent us, they are so massively uncomfortable on the ball. No confidence atall.

Guest firetotheworks

I forgot Lampard was playing. At least I didn't see him playing absolute s**** like the rest of them though.

Exactly the point I was going to make. He hardly had it, but when he did, he was better than pretty much every one else in the midfield. By that I mean, he was less shit.

I'd certainly go

4-2-3-1 next game

Maybe

Green

Johnson-Upson-Terry-Cole

-Carrick-Barry-

SwP - Lampard - Gerrard

Rooney

It's a joke, Lampard spent most of the game in the opposing half. Similar to him at Chelsea when Ancelotti arrived, Ancelloti learnt, Capello hasn't.

Doesn't help him or Gerrard and Rooney that there's absolutely nowt on the wings though. Shocking stuff from Lennon. And Capello is an absolute w***** for starting Heskey today.

Lets face it, when Lampard isn't in a team that's dominating possession he is an absolute passenger in the game.  Only thing he really did today was shoot waywardly.

He certainly shot our only real strike on target waywardly.

He is a shoot on sight player.  I think his 1 goal in 5 shots for Chelsea proves it.  Would be a lot worse without his 11 penalties too