Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another unconvincing win for Holland.

Need to sort out their formation/tactics before they meet someone good, if they do they'll be a tough opponent for anyone.

They just need Robben back. Figure he should be back by the next round, they'll be fine.

Ghana - Australia next. I guess Australia will win this 1-0. Then this group is really really open. Every team with 3 points and a chance to reach the next round.

Probably I'll be right now as I've given up on betting now.  :lol:

None of the games in the next few days excite me anymore.

Englands shitness has taken away all the fun from the World Cup and turned me into an emo  :sadnod:

You could watch Argentina on Tuesday and see how a player comes deep for ball but still manages to influence a game.

Englands shitness has taken away all the fun from the World Cup and turned me into an emo  :sadnod:

You could watch Argentina on Tuesday and see how a player comes deep for ball but still manages to influence a game.

Greece will win 1-0 just to make my life miserable

:thup:

So glad I'm not alone.  Not even put any football on today, just totally fed up with it. :lol:

Was Rooney pissed up?

capello suggested to ferguson that he should play rooney more centrally for man utd... and it worked brilliantly. But for some reason...... he's not doing it for England! (playing centrally that is)

So glad I'm not alone.  Not even put any football on today, just totally fed up with it. :lol:

:lol: This is nuts. It's the World Cup!

But we're shit!

But we're shit!

:lol: Ohhhhhh my god why did they disallow that goal! Fuck! God damn it all. Can't even properly enjoy this shit.

You should be excited, man. You have a major match coming up on Wednesday. It's going to be an outstanding day.

Ghana have the coolest flag in the competition, possibly the world. Unless you can find me a cooler one.

None of our team looked knackered after the match yesterday, how can you play in a world cup match and not tire yourself out? What more motivation do you need?