Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portugal are the weirdest team on the international scene. They can't score past Cape Verde, but when they actually click they look one of the best in the world.

They're very much a confidence team.

Get a couple of goal lead and they look like Barca at their best, wonderful to watch. Faced with any sort of adversity though and they seem to melt.

Guest firetotheworks

I've got a good feeling about nK v. Portugal. Think the totalitarian communist bastards might nick something here.

Ronaldo in tears after a 0:1 loss :fwap:

:lol: Clicked on 'New' and this was the first post I saw.

Who does Cointrao or however you spell his name play for?

Looks almost as good as Wor Jose

Benfica.

I just realized that 3~4 years ago I would have said "we should sign him," and now I can't even bring myself to think that. And it just depresses me how sad that is. :lol:

I've got a good feeling about nK v. Portugal. Think the totalitarian communist bastards might nick something here.

Ronaldo in tears after a 0:1 loss :fwap:

:lol: Clicked on 'New' and this was the first post I saw.

:facepalm:

Benfica.

I just realized that 3~4 years ago I would have said "we should sign him," and now I can't even bring myself to think that. And it just depresses me how sad that is. :lol:

Aye, now it's more "I wonder what big club will sign him".

Got Ronaldo as next goalscorer, the cunt has so far hit the bar and had another decent shot on. Come on you greasy cunt!

Benfica.

Aye, now it's more "I wonder what big club will sign him".

Got Ronaldo as next goalscorer, the cunt has so far hit the bar and had another decent shot on. Come on you greasy cunt!

think i read that mourinho wants to sign him