Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ball Shrivelling nervous here.

Ah, it's only England man.  Villa Park May 2009 was nerve wracking, this is just... Concerning.

Aye, I'm pleased England don't have the ability to completely ruin my day like Newcastle do.

Just saw this quote on Lee Chung-Yong's profile on BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/groups_and_teams/team/south_korea/lee_chung_yong

He is a pacy right winger whose value has quadrupled following an impressive first season in English football. He was linked with an £8m move to Liverpool in April but says he is happy at Bolton. “It's a quiet place, but it's really convenient because it means I don't need to drive very far - I go in Tesco and I have my Clubcard, so I am very happy here”.

Mint!

Just saw this quote on Lee Chung-Yong's profile on BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/groups_and_teams/team/south_korea/lee_chung_yong

He is a pacy right winger whose value has quadrupled following an impressive first season in English football. He was linked with an £8m move to Liverpool in April but says he is happy at Bolton. “It's a quiet place, but it's really convenient because it means I don't need to drive very far - I go in Tesco and I have my Clubcard, so I am very happy here”.

Mint!

Ha ha, it'll feel like home to him, there's Tesco's everywhere in Korea man!!

Well I'm pleased work chose today to fuck about with our internet setting the absolute bunch of fucking cunts. If I miss the match I'll be apoplectic. I'm not nervous as such but probably will be come K.O.

Guest Phil K

USA and Slovenia winning today would go down well, maybe even be an improvement on yesterdays results, if thats possible.

f*** you, Declan. f*** you very much.

Ah, let the lad have his fun. No harm done, just a p*ss take.

If we do it, have fun at his expense in turn.

But I doubt you'd care, then anyways eh ? ;)

Nowhere near Villa Park in terms of nerves. Personally, it'd merely be a shame if they go out. But they won't, they'll win this one by a couple. Maybe even finish top of the group, which means they've actually met expectations (just havn't got there in a comfortable way).

C'MON ENGLAND!!!!

4 years. This is the biggest competition in the World, it comes once every 4 years - IF you qualify in the first place, and for us to just whimper out of it, would be fucking heartbreaking.

4 years. This is the biggest competition in the World, it comes once every 4 years - IF you qualify in the first place, and for us to just whimper out of it, would be f***ing heartbreaking.

This, we've also had the extra long wait without the Euros .

4 years. This is the biggest competition in the World, it comes once every 4 years - IF you qualify in the first place, and for us to just whimper out of it, would be fucking heartbreaking.

:nods: This is as big as it gets in this sport.