Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think they've banned me from looking at the website, its not loading up anymore. Mustn't have known the secret handshake to negotiate with their server.

It's not loading up for me either - I was going to go on and look up the term 'Anglo-Saxon' and see if it's turned up in any anti-German threads in the lead up to the match tomorrow.

They probably want Germany to win, man.

Think they've banned me from looking at the website, its not loading up anymore. Mustn't have known the secret handshake to negotiate with their server.

It's not loading up for me either - I was going to go on and look up the term 'Anglo-Saxon' and see if it's turned up in any anti-German threads in the lead up to the match tomorrow.

There were a few in the match thread saying that.

There were a few in the match thread saying that.

More than ever with Cocoa being out!!

Guest Heneage

Isn't Ashley Cole's Mum white too? I remember seeing her on one of those ITV Premier League teasers.

Isn't Ashley Cole's Mum white too? I remember seeing her on one of those ITV Premier League teasers.

I think in the StormFront world this is actually worse than being 100% black.

f***ing hell there's f***ed up people in this world, Internet c*** warriors or not. :lol: :undecided:

f*** off you jumped up little prick. Watch what happens to you!

:razz:

From someone on there..

Let's hope England comes out victorious against Germany on Sunday.

:lol:

Spoken like a true football fan.  If someone came out with something like that down the pub they'd get levelled.

Point of fact, IMO the Japanese side has come on in leaps and bounds and seems to be developing much faster than the U.S. Not really sure of the reasons behind it.

Anime of Captain Tsubasa is one of the reason rapid football development in Japan. when the old days Japanese more like of Baseball moved to Football nowadays. New Sport trend setter.

Point of fact, IMO the Japanese side has come on in leaps and bounds and seems to be developing much faster than the U.S. Not really sure of the reasons behind it.

Anime of Captain Tsubasa is one of the reason rapid football development in Japan. when the old days Japanese more like of Baseball moved to Football nowadays. New Sport trend setter.

Captain Tsubasa ruled my childhood (it was huge in Spain), and then when he signed for FC Barcelona it was the greatest thing in the world :smitten:

http://ssj.jeeran.com/tsubasa_barcelona.jpg

There was that story about Led Zepplin abusing a groupie with a mudshark.

I think it was actually supposed to members of a group called the Vanilla Fudge, and took place at the Edgewater Inn in Seattle.

I think it was actually one of Zeppelin's Road crew