Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chile defending counter attacks nearly as poorly as England.

Seeing Howard Webb's smug fucking baldy heed makes me want to kick the telly in. Actually hope he gets the final and completely fucks it up and has scorn poured on him the world over. Wanker.

Chile defending counter attacks nearly as poorly as England.

Seeing Howard Webb's smug fucking baldy heed makes me want to kick the telly in. Actually hope he gets the final and completely fucks it up and has scorn poured on him the world over. Wanker.

Been very good this WC, tbf.

WHAT A DECISION, WHAT A WORLD CUP THIS ENGLISH LINESMAN IS HAVING1!!!!!!!!

I fucking HATE that commentator.

The stupid wanker obviously didn't realise that Quagerilla offside goal was actually onside.

Twats ....all of them.

The stupid wanker obviously didn't realise that Quagerilla offside goal was actually onside.

Twats ....all of them.

It wasn't like, and if it was they wouldn't be refereeing this match.

Even when the cliche spewing, cum guzzling cunt is right, he is wrong. I fucking hate him. Literally watched the second half of that half on mute.

Cunt.

I wanted to have the Radio 5 commentary on but it's about 2 seconds ahead of the ITV feed. Fucking irritating.

Even when the cliche spewing, cum guzzling cunt is right, he is wrong. I fucking hate him. Literally watched the second half of that half on mute.

Cunt.

Im gonna do the same second half, rarely something makes me quite so angry as this guy!

Twats ....all of them.

It wasn't like, and if it was they wouldn't be refereeing this match.

It was on. Maybe calling the skertl off the line chance correctly actually kept him in the tournament.